33. I Need Her

Heartless Billionaire reached #14 in Romance.
Thank you all friends
Keep loving!

Well here is the new cover. How is it?

 How is it?

Dev

Reluctantly, I agreed to attend the dinner which Anushka was throwing for us. Again Arohi secretly became friends with her and they spent most of the time together. I had no idea about it until yesterday Arohi asked me if I was free to go to dinner at Anushka's for her. And so we were sitting in the back seat of our car and driving to her place.

"You have to go through a regular checkup and today is the day for it. You know you are skipping it for this damn dinner? " I angrily said to her and she smiled at me innocently.

" Anushka asked me for this lovingly and I couldn't say no to her. She was so sad. " She explained to me shaking her head in all the direction and looking down for something.

"What do you want?" I asked her. She looked up at me and furrowed.

"I lost my earring. "She said childishly, pouting and still looking all around. Her hand still clasping her right ear and probably that was the ear whose ring fell.

" Take out the another one too so it won't affect your look. Simple! " She stared me for a while and placed her both hand down on her lap.

" It would be better if I get the lost one. " She said in a whisper still audible to me. She was so sad for losing the diamond necklace I gifted her on our date.

'Arohi.'

I recalled how her name was called in full of devilishness and hate before I slipped into unconsciousness. Though we hadn't talked about what happened after I passed out, I knew she was hiding things and would lie if I asked her to make me angry.

She was so wreaked and in trauma to face any of my questions. Her yelling for help when she was safe in hospital bed told me how scared she was. She even now yelped at the middle of the night and I had to soothe her to sleep. But in the morning I would find her smiling face showing teeth though if I encounter her suddenly, she would be busy thinking to acknowledge my presence.

More than her I was scared at the thought of losing my child and her. My only Family. Why wasn't she telling me anything?

She explained it as a theft to Raman, my police friend. I wasn't pulling it because I knew once I tracked the stolen car and her necklace when they sell it, k would reach out to the culprit.

In the bottom of my heart I knew them very well. Vidhan and that bastard Shubham.

"Dev? " She pulled me out of my own thoughts. Her brows knitted in confusion. I recalling what we were talking about said to her.