2

Jared's POV - 11:00 a.m., Sunday, December 25th, 2016, Year 1.

Sounds.

Where was I?

Time.

When was I?

Sight.

Who was I?

         That's the thing...I didn't know. I opened my eyes the first of that morning to a foreign surrounding. My head throbbed and my stomach churned. I had on what looked to be some sort of gown, and I was in a peculiar looking bed. The nurses wouldn't head my calling when I screamed for them to come. Why? Why was no one helping me? What was this place? Who were all these people? What was the day? What was my name? Who is the person that I felt so in love with?

********************

     I started to slightly remember who I was around the time I received two small objects who I later was told were "pills". Everything was slowly coming back to me...but it was painfully slow. The only thing I knew right now was my name, and even that was still a hard one at times. My name...my name is...is Jared Leto...Jared Joseph Leto. Mentally applauding myself for remembering, I began to try to remember...something. Dammit, I already forgot.
The...nurses...came in and brought me a stack of wrapped...presents...and sat them on a wooden table. "Is it Halloween?" I asked a blonde nurse. More and more presents were continued to be placed on the chairs and tables which made me wonder how many people I knew.

Did I have a mother?

A father?

A sibling?

Friends?

A lover?

Who's going to tell me these things?

Will I even remember them if they do?

Will these...pills...actually work?

What happened to me?

Stop Jared, don't cry. Don't let them see you cry...

Hey, I actually remembered something!

Something useful for once...

My focus returned to the blonde nurse. Hm...blondes...they're pretty...and familiar. She chuckled as she put a red one down. "Mr. Leto, I think you mean Christmas."

Leto...Leto...oh! That's me!

"Oh, sorry." I whispered sheepishly. She chuckled again. "It's fine, Mr. Leto. You're in a bad state of mind. Normally, we wouldn't even be doing this, bringing the presents and all. But Doctor Crow requested that you would get all of your gifts in order to maybe trigger something in your memory. Every small thing helps."

Doctor...who? Hey, that's a show. Doctor Who!

Another thing! Man, I am on fire! Wait, was that an actual expression?

The blonde nurse then handed a small box with red and gold wrapping. "Mr. Leto...this is from your brother, Shannon Leto."

I have a sibling!

"I...I have a brother?" I asked her hopefully. She nodded whilst smiling. "Yes, you have many siblings, in fact."

I do?