11

*Slight warning for some disturbing material in this chapter.*

Margot's POV - 6:00 a.m., Tuesday, January 16th, 2017, Year 1.

Conscience.

This is good.

Touch.

Getting there...

Sounds.

Almost there...

Sights and bright light.

Awaken.

My mouth was covered in a thin layer of silver duct tape, my brain feeling heavily induced with nausea. I heard through the sudden ringing of white noise there to be music. Vintage sounding, almost in the 50's era styling. My eyes strained and caused my head to tense even more, ending in a painful turn on my part. My body wasn't numb luckily, yet they were immobile like I should've expected. A bright light shined down upon my face and I was getting slight Arkham Asylum type vibes, though the Joker was most definitely the person I'd rather have than that bi-

"Oh! You're awake!"

Lily.

A low growl of pure animalistic rabidness escaped my throat. Sweat was dabbed across my forehead to which I did not notice until now. My muscles were shot with adrenaline and the more I felt restrained the more I grew more rabid. Lily entered my peripheral skipping as she plopped on a stool beside me. I noticed the tables with blurred objects scattered across it. Oh God, who knows what she's done to me. As my vision came to, I saw the her. She had slightly changed since I had seen her last. Her blonde, wavy locks had been cut short now. Her eyes shined with a sadistic playfulness, her lips curled into a delightful grin of anticipation. If you're going to kill me, just get it over with.
        "So, Margot." She started beautiful. Intertwining her long fingers in one another, I heard her sigh melt into childish laughter. "So...Margot." She repeated once more. "You look well."
I growled once more, my senses fully ready to cooperate. She smiled pitifully. "I'm so sorry! That is unnecessary now that Jared is asleep up there while we're here in the basement." I flinched as her hand neared my mouth, jolting away quickly. "It's fine, Margot. Just like a bandaid..." she trailed before I let her rip my mouth off practically. My eyes watered as I struggled to look at her. "You..." I growled monstrously. "Sh...one second." Lily said as she gracefully hopped up and went over to what looked to be a Bluetooth radio. Turning on the station and cranking up the volume, she then returned to the seat. I eyed her suspiciously at her random turn of events. Lily saw my confusion and laughed light-heartedly. "Oh, that. I just turned it on to mask any type of...screaming...that might occur this morning."

Oh.

"But first off, before I enlist you on what all will happen, let's start from the beginning. You did not heed my warning. No, not warning. More like a plea. I do not wish to bring misery upon you as I have, but Jared is mine. And capturing you was just so perfectly placed that I was almost surprised on how it turned out. First I found out your poor plan. Then I decided to hack Tom's phone, sending and booking him away on some director's trip to Hawaii while ensuring your safety. And lastly, I had my brother with an expertise in drugging to help me out on your capture. The rest just falls into place neatly so I won't explain it. Jared, my baby, wasn't hard to puppet around, for he seemed so willing to just drop everything from you and do everything for me."
Her serene voice, though hard to be mad at, gained every ounce of my pure hatred. Lily pressed her lips into a thin line. "He was actually getting better until you...you...tried to take him away from me. Again! He loves me! He doesn't hardly remember you! I don't see why you couldn't just leave him alone. You already have everything you could've wanted."