chapter six

I headed to Prestigious,Agrace had called me to come see her.
I know I shouldn't be going but she promised to refund my money which I payed into my accommodation.
I should have held my head high and screamed,fuck you Agrace I can live without that little change,but that would be a big, fat lie from my falling pride.

I got into the VIP section but the security guards bounced me at the entrance, saying I wasn't with my VIP card.

It's so irritating.
As of last year,I could walk in here,no VIP card,no I.d card,just my self and no one would dare stop me but now I need to show my card?
Guess no one sees me as a VIP anymore.
I called Agrace who came out to pick me.

Walking into the VIP hall,I felt missed out.
The hall has double large swimming pool.
It was made to be dark so pretty light could decorate it.
A good number of barbeque attendant stood at every corner preparing meat of different kind.
It doesn't matter the kind of barbeque you want,its all in here and the hall was made cozy,it doesn't accommodate heat.
Wines of different kind are on display and wine attendant kept walking around to quench your taste and everything you take has already been taken care of by your VIP card.
The beauty about this VIP hall,which is called the Bairn is made for the unmarried and if you are married you have to be 32 and below.
No oldies is allowed.
33–45 have their VIP hall and so on .
The rules came so no father,mother or even child could spoil anyone's fun.

In the first swimming pool,I saw Jace Furey,the cute boyfriend of Claire and once my childhood boyfriend, thou he can't be listed among my ex.
He stood in the swimming pool with Claire who was smiling brightly to a joke or story probably told my Aaron Smith,Agrace  boyfriend since her eyes were focused on him. The boy is one hell of a comedian.
In the pool were people I know and 80% of them hates me.
In the second pool are just random kids of millionaires who I am not close to.
The dj was playing a cool music.
I looked around,nothing really change.

"Excuse me everyone"
Agrace voice came announcing.
I turned towards the d.j.
I was so busy missing my party that I didn't know when she left me.

"Am sorry for the disturbance but I need your attention"

What the hell is she doing?

The hall became quiet.
I was good at that disrupting party and making bullshit announcement.
Sometimes I do that to embarrass and insult who ever I had problem with.
Once,I found out a dirty secret about Aaron Smith, I used that to blackmail him,however I wanted but when he was getting tired and began proving stubborn,I called on everyone's attention, told Aaron I would tell the entire crowd,I know he wouldn't want that,he is the 5th son of his dad,the only one who gave the old man headache and Aaron was kinda like in a probation with his dad,if I expose him,he would lose his inheritance, so I told him to knee in front of everyone to beg me and he did.
He felt embarrassed and didn't attend the party for Six month.

"Thank you for you attention"
Agrace continued.

"I brought 'D' along with me"

Oh God

The hall became noisy again,every one began murmuring.
Claire came close to me,she covered her self in a stylish blanket.

"But that's not the news"
She shouted at the top of her voice into their noise.

"So why did you called our attention?"

A deep voice screamed.

"Am sorry but today,she's going to do what all of you want to see her do"

She's going to revenge

"She's going to knee down in our presence"

I swallowed hard,everyone was murmuring,all kinds of exclamation was exclaimed.

"Do it 'D', beg me,its the only way I can grant your wishes"

Claire snapped her finger to a wine attendant and he came closer with his tray full of wine and it was Daniel.

"Watch your girlfriend knee for a money she would have burnt two years ago or just a year ago"

Claire said it happily to Daniel whose expression didn't flinch from a normal attendant expression.

"Its only me who can grant you wishes 'D' "

Agrace reminded me.

I shot my eyes in total shame and disgrace.

"She's not going to do it,she rather commit suicide like her dad"

A male voice chiped in.

"Don't do it 'D',your pride would shorten"

Someone mocked and every one laughed including Claire who stood next to me waiting for my decision.