25

"I told her I ...would think about about it"
He bowed his head.

I turned back to my journal, not feeling disappointed yet I had the same feeling of disappointment.

"Why prolong something with an obvious answer?"

"You want me to send you out?"

"You know the answer yourself, stop pretending to battle with that, you want me to leave but you are disappointed in yourself,you hate the fact that I have no one to run to"

I shut my journal.
" I want to go see Hannah"

"You shouldn't"
He commanded.

"I should, she might be my only hope when you finally decide to let me go"

He jumped out of the bed and grabbed my hand.

"She had too many pictures of you,Hannah and those little kids,I don't know what she want them for but you should avoid..."

"The say I was sassy but I guess I was better than Claire...or maybe not"

I pulled my hand away from his and went back to sit down.

"You shouldn't reject the money"

I wanted to be sincere.
"What would you gain having me around,I can't cook,can't do the dishes,even when I clean they aren't clean enough...you should get the money before she change her mind"

He said no word.
He already had the thought of doing so,he was just battling with himself,trying to want to feel responsible for a short time.
It was impossible for him to reject the money.
He just needed to tell me before hand to enable me prepare myself and not to be in shock.

"With such amount of money,if you are business-wise,you could be among top men in the country in few years"

I was been sincere.

He said nothing and I cried in my heart.

*******************†
My days were numbered in Daniel's house.
He already accepted the deal.
I want to leave but where?Not my mums home town,my dad doesn't even have a family member.
He was an orphan who started from the scratch,I was sitting alone in the house,there is no option of where to go but its OK,I can't keep depending on Daniel,I should learn to Stand on my own.

Oh God,life isn't a bed of roses I thought it was,the thorns are too hard to lay on.

And there came a knock on the door.
I got up and opened the door.