Chapter Twelve

I rode in a train.
When it finally came to a stop,I alighted and had a ten minutes walk,I got to the bus stop that lead to my mums home town,I waited for close to an hour before a bus with two passenger came around.

I sat down quietly.
Too many thought kept engaging my mind.
I thought of my dad.
We had the best daughter dad relationship.
Though my dad was busy with country affairs he had time once in a week to chat with me.
He kept advising, hoping for a changed me.
We had picnic in the presidential home once a month and every month he visits different charity home.
Despite his calamity,he was label the second best President that ever ruled Behart.

I thought of mum,she was gentle and quiet in nature,avoids quarrel.When I told her about Jace mum warning Jace to stay away from me,she told me to still be friends with Jace but I was different from her.
If anyone wants to read my mum,they should look at me and think of her as my direct opposite.
She was also the church type,thou not always in church but quarter of her money goes to the church,quarter to charity home,quarter for paying off my damages and quarter into two for herself and the other part for her family.
Well calculated.

I thought of Jace,if we had dated and are still dating would he have stayed by my side until now,would he fight and protect me.

Daniel...the best decision I felt I ever took was buying him,at least I breath in fresh air for two month even if Claire brought in awful smell.

Then Carl,I fell in love with him,the feeling with him was different from others and it almost felt the same way,sleeping on the bed with Daniel.
Watching him while he sleep and wishing he would draw me closer and boldly say how much he loves me.

The bus stumbled as it pass the uneven way.
Soon it got to it bus stop,I dragged out my bag with me.
I had waited tirelessly but no taxi,I thought of how long it would take me to the main city.
Maybe a twenty minutes walk.
I haven't finish thinking of how frustrating my life is when an old man riding bicycle to my home town recognized me.
He told me his bicycle is so old,he wouldn't be able to carry my bag and me.
The only way the ride could accommodate us is if I could carry the bag on my head while I sit and he rides,I have no choice.
It was hell in hell.

My arms hurt badly as I got to my step grandmother's house.
I couldn't even sit properly,I kept rolling my arms and massaging them with the help of each other.

All the oldies living around came staring at me,giving me the sorry bullshit and still saying in my presence how bad my dad was.

My mum was my maternal grandfather first child but my maternal grand mum died at childbirth,my maternal step grand mum was the nanny brought in by my grand dad and while my mum was still crawling the had their own child.
Grandpa was poor and didn't send his children to school so mum left home to find greener pasture and did by meeting my dad though he wasn't rich then.

Grandpa died before my dad came for introduction. The got married without step grand mum permission when dad hit it big,step grand mum refuse leaving her home town instead she told to take care of her seven children.
Mum did but they are all kids that don't know how to invest,all married,still feeding off my mum,non thought of investing.
Their step sister is so rich that they wouldn't want to work.
When mum complained, step mum reminded mum that she took care of her from day one.

If mum was taking care of just the seven children it wouldn't be so bad but she was also caring for their children too.
Now that mum is gone,everyone is poor.