part 23

I headed to Claire's home.
I asked to see her,she invited me home.
I was searched at her gate,I was treated like I deserve to be treated by the security.
When the were done,they let me in.
I was offered a fruit juice,I didn't see her dad or mum,guess they aren't home.

In no time Claire joined me at their waiting room.
The house servants came and offered her a glass of wine.
She looks at me arrogantly.

"Hope you are not here to beg for money or Daniel's job,because I don't have time for such bullshit."

I forced a fake smile.
"Even if you are the last person on earth I wouldn't collect a dime from you"

I let my pride rule again.

Claire smiled.
Her beauty didn't hide itself,her beautifully arranged teeth mocked me as the pop up in an annoying smile.

"What brought you here,I am a very busy person?".

I dropped on the table the envelop I came with.
She grabbed it.

"Do you have something for me?"
She tear it open.

"Sure"
I boldly reply.

She dragged out the pictures.
She let a sly laugh as she saw the first picture, it was clearly her walking hand in hand with Daniel.
Without a word she kept watching each of them.
There were also times in the picture were she was captured kissing Daniel.

"You must have gone through a lot to get this"
She pretended not to be frightened.
Her eyes darted a lot showing she was avoiding been caught.

"This is just a few of what I have"
I told her.

She smiled.
"You shouldn't wait for me to ask,do the threatening,am sure its the reason you are here...who do you intend showing them too."

"No one"
My answer was definitely silly.

"Don't joke around "D",I have got a lot of work on my table."

"Restore Daniels position and allow me to work with peace"

She threw the pictures to my face.
"Did you forget how to threaten,you can show the pictures to whoever you wish to"

She got up walking away.
I stood up as well.

"I sent a parcel to Jace"

She turned,looking into my eyes.
"You sent this pictures to him?Jesus Christ,what happened to you 'D',you were way better than this"

She turned away.

"A sex tape I announced to her"

She frightfully turned back again.
Walking closer to me,I could read fear all over her.

"How would you get that,liar"
She was only pretending to be strong.

"Daniel was scared you wouldn't keep your promise so he had the both of you recorded"

She grabbed my hair.
"Don't you dare joke with me"

"Do I look like I have time to play around?"

"Excuse me ma'am"
One of her house me run to her with a ringing phone.
"Its Master Jace"
The girl announced.

Claire grabbed the phone,her shaking hands picked the call and directed to her ears.

She listened to him carefully.
"A Parcel?"

Sure it was going as planned.
An empty drive was sent to Jace,wrapped in an envelope,written from Claire,the drive was locked with a password.
Daniel couldn't get hold of a video that could get Claire scared and threatening her with an empty drive and a few pictures seemed like the only way out.

"Listen Jace,that wasn't from me,return it to whoever has brought it"

I grabbed my phone an place my own call.
"She told him to return the item,tell him its a drive and the password is Claire"

She walked to me and plugged the phone out of my ear,she looked at it to be sure if I was on a call,I sure wouldn't pretend to be.

"He said Jace didn't return it,he is going back to give out the password,its a minute walk to where Jace is"

"What do you want?"
She fell for it.

"I already listed them to you"

She handed me my phone.

"Stop him from giving out the password"
She commanded me.

And I obeyed.

"After restoring Daniels job,you would have to hand me the originals of that copy"

"Why would I do that?"

"Because I kept my promise"

I smiled.
"You stole Lady B's tape from me,she didn't pay or give me a job,yet you didn't return the tape"

"You are beginning to grow wings 'D' "
She frowned.

"No,my broken wings are beginning to get stronger"

"Nice threat...You can leave now,I would restore Daniel's job and you can go back to serving coffee.

I laughed happily as I left her house.
Sure she was going to find out is an empty drive even before restoring Daniel's job,but I have it all planed out.
Am going to make her believe I didn't send the real video because if Jace find out,I wouldn't have a weakness of her.
Daniel would have to lie for our sake,we need to live peacefully and that is the only way since Claire is the only one bent at making me miserable.