Chapter five

That was my last hope, the only way I could think of that would fetch me money.
Prestige is an ungrateful bastard. Few years ago,when Prestigious wasn't the hotel it is now,my dad was the one helping him,bringing in foreigners, introducing him to men of high class.

Accepted,my dad did too many bad things to get to where he is today but he was a man who helped every one around him that was why when he decided to contest for the position of the president,politicians from his party willingly dropped down.He didn't have a primary election.
He was a bad man yet a good man.
Non of the rich men of today can swear their hands are entirely cleaned,because my dad was a target doesn't mean others are saint.

I refused going home....well I did but I refuse going into the house,I hanged around the neighborhood,I can't face Daniel's anger again, I have done nothing for him but he has done so much,I wouldn't get angry if he feels am a burden.

I watched him as he stood outside waiting for me,he even walked around the street before returning home.
He tried calling me but each time his call comes in,I reject it.
I sat there until it was 2 a.m,he must have wait up until then because the light from him room went off at exactly 2 a.m.
My eyes became heavy,I felt a little safe as the street was empty,but it was my worst night.
The cold didn't fail to cloth me,mosquitoes must have felt happy finding food for the night.
The feast on me,using me to celebrate their festival,because no matter how much I chased them they were still glueing around me.

Is this what the homeless feels all the time?

I had visited Prestige after eating just breakfast and had nothing since then.
My stomach was telling me stories which I understand but failed to comprehend.
I felt like I already have ulcer from not eating lunch and dinner.
Its funny because I hate giving out money to beggars,I felt there are thousands of works which they could do to feed themselves.
I wish I could turn back the hands of time,there are thousand and one things I really wanted to amend.
As sleep calls, I knew I had no option but to answer.

I woke up,feeling soft than I had felt before sleeping.
The bench isn't these soft.
I rolled lazily, maybe am having a nice dream,thou not really nice but a soft bed was more comfortable in a dream.
I turned to the other side, my hands felt a body next to me.
My eyebrows did the how comes expression.
I slowly open my eyes,maybe am finding love in my dream.
He had his face covered with pillow,he had no shirt on.
These doesn't look like a dream.
I was wearing a night wear,what the hell did he do to me.

I screamed out loud feeling scared,I jumped out of the bed.

"Would you stop screaming?"
Daniel pulled the pillow away from his face.

I sat down on the floor feeling relieved.

"How...when...?"

I didn't even know what to ask.

"The next time you want to sleep outside,please let me know so I wouldn't have to worry"

He shouted at me

"I thought you wouldn't care if I get missing"

I smiled enjoying the little show of care.

"I wouldn't but not when you sleep outside the house"

"How did you know I was outside if you didn't care"

He got up and walked into the bathroom.

"You were so worried that you had to come out again to look for me"

I followed him into the bathroom.

That furious expression appeared on his face again.

"Affection and care isn't what you need now,its a job"

He wasn't friendly.

"I told you I ...."

"I heard from whispers in the VIP section...Prestige refused your offer"

I frowned."How do they know?"

"You must have been a Jezebel or evil princess because last night,the d.j played a song celebrating your down fall and almost every one was cheering to it...I can't possibly figure out how you had lived your life"

Those words teared my heart,not with a knife but with a heavy axe held by thousand of hands that forcefully strikes my heart and I walked out of the bathroom, feeling like a Jezebel that I was.