Chapter Nine

I was the only one who was taken to the police station,who was accused of coming into her office and started of a fight because she refuse giving me money.

Daniel was called to come bail me.
He took me home,I told him about it.
I saw the story of disappointment written all over his face.
After eating he sat me down.

"You need to find a job"

"I tried but everyone rejects me"

"Not a high paying job"

"I went to school why would I go low as receiving same pay with those who didn't"

"Because of you, if you had lived a quiet,organized life even if the world hate your dad,no one would have cared about you...whatever you are facing you have your self to blame too...there are so many people who should have been helping you now but instead they are all glad you are in this situation... Don't put all the blame on your dad"

He went to bed.

I was such an evil princess.

Jace Furey was my childhood friend.
When I was eight I broke Claire's head with a bottle because I saw her liking Jace.
We became enemies after then,I liked Jace but our family aren't the close one,I over heard Jace mum telling Jace to stay away from me,I didn't know why but I later got to find out that Jace mum and mine were enemies which started from fighting over my dad.
I took the first step.
Just like I can't stand someone walking out on me,I can't stand anyone taking the first step.

I began avoiding him,when we were 13,Jace asked me out, I bluntly told him no.
He reminded me of when I was six and was always saying to him that he is my husband and am his wife.

The next day,I introduced Jace's best friend to Jace as my boyfriend. But I actually paid the boy to act as one.

Claire and me was always competitors,even who comes out with the worst grade.
If she gets a new toy,I get a better version.
If she wears a nice gown,I buy a better gown.

It went on and on.
I was good at finding people's secret and using it against them,I would turn them to my toy,make them look like rag.
I enjoy the most disgracing them in public.

I started going rival in the internet when I destroyed a man's house because his son accidentally broke my car's windscreen.
I was taken to court, of course I was asked to pay the damages,I bought him a better house.

I almost destroyed my Father's political career when he was coming back for second term.
I had to calm down but when he won,I was that girl who is on the magazine more times than an entertainer and each time with news that attract hatred towards me.

Why I don't keep friends?
Everyone is bond to betray you,so I do the betraying first.
My first relationship was when I was 15,the bastard wanted to be a model,so he was using me to get to meet people.
My second relationship,his family business was going down so his parent pushed him to me,wanted us to get married in time.
My dad found out and I ended the relationship.

After him, there was no dating in my dictionary until I met,Kingsley,his mother needed money for surgery but they had none,I was at the hospital because i had to pretend I was sick after intentionally setting someone's house on fire.
It wasn't my fault.
Their daughters poured wine on my expensive shirt and they didn't even apologize instead the laughed at me and stoned me ketchup paste from the kitchen of a party we attended.

I paid Kingsley's mother's surgery fees because I saw him crying, I didn't want to feel like a good girl that am not so I told him to date me and I called him my toy. It was where the word toy for a man started for me.
I was giving him all he want,the job was to be my boyfriend and never cheat on me.
It ended after 8 month because I found out he was in another relationship. He was spending my money on another girl.

The next person was Carl,we met at the airport when I was travelling to Newyork for my holiday.
He was an upcoming designer,he wanted to go for the competition but missed his flight,he was grumbling on the phone and complaining bitterly, his jotter fell off opening itself.
And I saw a design a made of a dress,it was truly a talent,I gave him my ticket and number to call me if he returns.
He didn't pass to the last stage and I made him my toy,he made me find interest in designing cloth and I found joy in it,he thought me how to sow wears.I didn't know I could be fast as learning anything.
It was perfect until his uncle staying at Canada came to take him away.
I told him to stay I would take care of him but he just lost his mother and needed love from family member.
I told him I wouldn't wait but I was waiting.

I cancelled dating from my dictionary until I met Daniel.
I never wanted him for a toy but Claire was falling for him and wanted to cheat on Jace.
Jace and I later had issues that made us become enemies but he was my first love and I didn't want to see him get hurt.
So I bought Daniel,gave him larger money and made him tell Claire to her face that he wanted me not her.
Three month into our relationship my father issue broke up and I didn't care about him,we broke up,he went back to the hotel to work.

One year later after my dad killed himself,my mum died of heart attack, I wanted to commit suicide.
Standing at night on a bridge,he met me,he didn't tell me not to jump instead he said

"You shouldn't let others define you,because your parent are dead doesn't mean your life have ended,jump if you want to but how are you sure that the life after death isn't worst than here,what if you go there and want to return back, if hell fire is real then you have succeeded in sending your self to the fire...there is more to life than you can see,there's tomorrow, you don't know what it hold,give tomorrow a chance"

I didn't know when I found myself in his arms crying