chapter seven

I needed to do it,I need the money,now I know exactly how I have made others.
I felt my eyes welling tears,I tilted my head upward a little bit,keeping it from coming down.
Aaron Smith came to me.

"You should go,I would talk to her...you shouldn't be here,they would just make fun of you"

Aaron said those words to me.

Wow he didn't really hate me.

"She made you do these once Aaron,its her turn"

Claire said sipping her wine.

Aaron grabbed my hands,he wanted to take me out,another hand grabbed his hands.

"Let her make her decision herself"

It was Jace Furey .
A wolf in sheep clothing, he use his quiet nature to deceive everyone but he was more dangerous than a sly fox.

Aaron stepped away from me.

"You shouldn't do it"
Aaron told me.

I felt my tears run down my eyes.I thought I had it under my control.
Why would my tears make me look like a cry baby in front of everyone.

"Is that tears?"
Claire laughed.

"Oh my God,'D' is emotional, the poor girl is crying"

Claire shouted.

"Oh seriously can someone turn on the music...told you she rather die than knee"

The guy said again.

"Claire?, 'D's tears could be gold,you should take it,we might become millionaire's from selling it.

I didn't see who said that but I was hundred percent sure it was Charmy,I always says everything on me is expensive and would turn a beggar to a millionaire.
Her joke wasn't funny coz I bet it's just Claire who gave her evil queen smile.

The music came up and every one went on their dancing or playing or whatever suit them.

Agrace walked down to me.

"So you can't knee for 25 million deyan?...a money that can change your entire life"

She walked away so did Claire.
I didn't try to control my tears anymore,I let it pour out the way it came.

Daniel came to me,he draged me away and took me to a corner.

"Pride? Pride?,is that what you have been feeding on?"

He screamed at the top of his voice like he would tear me apart.

I squat down crying.

"You go back there and knee down,it wouldn't hurt...fuck your pride 'D',that money would do a thousand and one thing for you"

"Am sorry".I cried.

Daniel draged me up from my shoulder,he raised my chin with his hand.

"You shouldn't be sorry"
He looked into my eyes.
I darted my eyes from him.

"You wouldn't grow shorter or uglier if you knee,its not even going to be fun for them anymore after today because they know you are powerless now."

His begged calmly but fastly.

"Don't leave here without the assurance that you've got some millions in your account...you can't"

He saw I made no move,no words came out of my mouth.

"I swear if you don't do it,there would be no you in my house again...I swear on my dead parent that I would be part of the team against you,I swear I would..."

"I would do it"

I didn't wait for anymore words from him,I walked out.
Not sure if he smiled or still had the same expression,I walked to the swimming pool.

"I would do it,I would knee down"

I said to Agrace.

"Really?" She smiled.

The only unhappy face there was Aaron,Jace never smiles,so no one would get to know if he is happy or sad or a saddist.
I never knew Aaron was this lovely, he didn't want to want to punish me for been a bad girl.

"Am too busy to walk up there and make any announcement, you should do it,then beg me to the hearing of everyone before coming to knee down."

"Why are you doing these"
Aaron showed anger.

"Why do you care...besides I didn't force her"

I turned away,going to the d.j.

" 'D' " Agrace drew my attention.

I turned to her.

"You shouldn't just beg,do it passionately because before you get there I might change me mind"

I should have just knelt down when she asked me to.

"Agrace"
I said into the microphone as the music stop.my voice was trembling.

"Please,convert my accommodation fees into cash"

"Is that how to beg I can't get moved by that,beg passionately"

She shouted to me.

I looked into the hall,thousand of eyes piercing me,lips smiling to my down fall,and mouths talking about me.

"Agrace" I cried almost loudly.
"Please ...convert my accommodation fees into Cash"

I cried loudly into the mic.

"She don't even know the concept of begging"
Claire said.

Agrace gestured me to come knee.

I saw Aaron grabbed his cloth and walked out.

I came towards Agrace who was standing outside the pool and I went down on my knees.

"Why are you kneeing?"
Agrace mocked.

"Please,convert my accommodation fees into cash for me"

Next thing I felt was liquid pouring through my hair and it dropped to my face and my lips as it touched my tongue I felt the taste.
I looked up to see Claire pouring wine into my hair while every one laughed and danced as the music came up,except for Jace who of course never smiles.

"Its your favourite wine"
Claire said.

"You have the chance to drink it now because its too expensive for you to buy"

She mocked