Day 11 - A Deceased Person You Wish You Could Talk To

• Dedicated to Beth (My Little Angel)

I think the song Keep Breathing fits this letter perfectly. It was the song I listened to while writing it and I recommend listening to it while you're reading. If it is too distracting, just listen to it really quietly. (:

The video is on the right →

Dear Beth,

I miss you so much. And all though the pain is slowly subsiding, it still hurts like hell. I miss your attitude towards life, I miss talking to you and chatting to you.

I guess why it was so hard to accept your death was because it wasn’t fair. You were only eleven. You didn’t deserve to go through so much pain. You didn't deserve to have Cancer....

You didn’t deserve to die. 

You were so young and yet you were the strongest and bravest person I have ever met. Every day, you went out there and you fought. Every day, you spread so much love and happiness even though you were in so much pain. Every day, you made people smile.

I am so glad I got the chance to know you – to be friends with you. Because you changed my life and you taught me so much more than books or school ever could. And I know you’ll always be right beside me, cheering me on.

I remember once you said that you trusted me with your life. And I said I trusted you with mine. And I meant it 100%. I only knew you for a short amount of time (three months, maybe?) but I felt so close to you, so comfortable around you.

I really wish I could talk to you right now. You were always one who wouldn’t judge and who would accept me for who I am and I used to tell you everything. But I can’t do that now. So instead, I bottle it up instead…...

I miss you so much </3                                                                                                                                   

I love you, Beth ♥ 

Rest In Paradise, beautiful

Emma xxx.