Day 27 - The Friendliest Person You Met For Only One Day

Sorry! I know this is day 28 and bleurgh. Basically, I thought "Someone Who Changed Your Life" was the topic for day 27 so I wrote that, and now I realize it was for the wrong day. I will put this one as day 27 but I actually wrote it on day 28. Sorry about that<3
Also, to respect the privacy of the people named in this letter, I have cut down their names to J and C.

Dear J,

I couldn't really think of anyone to write this letter to. Usually, when I meet someone friendly, I make sure I see them again so there's never really been a noticably friendly person who I have only known for one day... apart from you.

It was nice to know you and get the chance to chat to you, even if it was only for a day. I was so busy that day that it was just so nice to just sit down and talk. We must have chatted, me you and C, for about an hour, not really about anything in particular but just because, I think, we all needed someone to talk to. I was under so much pressure, and was being ignored, that day so to just talk and not have to worry about anything was just... a pleasure :)

I know I went home the day after and never got to see you again but I will always remember your friendliness that day. 

I wonder how you're doing now. It's weird to think of what you're at this moment. Reading? Doing homework? Riding? I guess I'll never know.
For some reason, I feel like we will meet again. Partly because when I go up on holiday, I always go up to work in the stables where you sometimes work. And also partly because I want to meet you again and I can't help feeling that we will.

Thank you so much for just being someone to chat to, and someone who would listen, that day. I really, really appreciate it. :)

Emma xxx