Passing by

This is my first piece of writing ever so please be easy on me,
I am writing this mainly for myself, in case you enjoy it too, great!
Please excuse errors, thank you!

---

It was a cold morning as Jimin stepped outside. Even though winter was approaching its end, it was still quite chilly. He let his gaze wander around, carefully examining his surroundings as always. Sure, it was cold, but this quiet morning had a beauty of its own.
Jimin loved moments like these, the world was not fully awake yet, time still seemed to pass a little slower than usual. Lost in thought he stepped down the porch and started to make his way to school.

He did not think anything unusual of this day. He was expecting it to be as any other day. Who would have known, that this day would turn out quite different. He walked down the street in good spirits, waving at one of his neighbors, while listening to music. Jimin had always been a big fan of music in general. It made him forget all his sorrows, worries and the insignificance of life, for some time at least. He was quite a good singer, but most of all, he was an incredible dancer. When Jimin danced, the sensation of losing thought for a moment was not just exclusive to him, everyone watching was also pulled in.

He reached the school gates, thinking about dance practice in the afternoon and about how he could improve his newest routine. He was a perfectionist after all, someone who was even unsatisfied if nothing more could be achieved. As he approached the front entrance he spotted his best friend Taehyung waiting for him.

"Jeez, you look like you are even more spaced out than usual today", Taehyung noticed, looking at him with a playful smirk.
"Shut up, I am just in a great mood. I can't really tell you why, but I have a great feeling about today."
"On a Monday?? You must be out of your mind. You and your good moods, sometimes I don't understand you", Taehyung replied and gave Jimin a cheerful push. Jimin, who was definitely the weaker one of the two, stumble for a second and shot Taehyung a serious glance. "Pretty sure out of us two, you are the strange one, thank you very much." Taehyung laughed, "Enough with your sassy attitude, let's go inside".

Jimin had to try twice until he finally got the combination of his locker right. Going through his schedule for the day in his head, he grabbed the books he needed. Lost in thought once again, he turned away from his locker to ask Taehyung about his schedule. That's when it happened.

These moments, that no once can really describe, but everyone experiences. When surprise, shock, astonishment and a thousand other emotions rush over you. Like a wave rolling over you, like jumping from a cliff and touching the water, like an unexpected shooting star. Jimin's world stopped for a second, the planets aligned. There he was just passing by like any other person, taking Jimin's breath. Blond flowing hair, parted in the middle, many piercing on each ear, flawless pale skin and lips so pink every peach would be jealous. He did not even say anything to Jimin, he did not notice him, he did not exist in his world. He just walked by minding his own business, leaving Jimin behind lost in confusing with nothing but the scent of his cologne in the air.

"Jimin!", Taehyung ripped him out of his daydream of the boy that just passed him. Jimin taken by surprise bumped into his locker and looked at him confused. "What is up with you, not only have I been calling your name three times, but you also look like you have seen Jesus himself." Jimin did not say anything. He just shook his head a couple of times, trying to regain his consciousness and gathered his things.

On his way to class and also for the rest of the day he kept wondering about his encounter. Who was this person that had such an impact on him without even knowing him? Taehyung and his other bestfriend Jungkook kept bothering him, asking why he was so spaced out the whole time. He could not answer them, since he did not know himself. What was wrong with him?

He needed answers. He needed to know who this person was that gave him the same feeling only music and dancing could. He kept wondering how someone could have the ability to impacts one's life without having any interaction with the person. He did not know in that moment, but this was only the begging of an infinity of impacts the blond boy would have on him.