You are cute

To say that Jimin was emotionally in shambles would have been an understatement. He was pacing back and forth in his room, contemplating wether he just made the right decision. He was disappointed in himself, he gave in. Into the temptation of seeing Yoongi, hanging out with the person he had a massive crush on. He also gave into the possibility of getting hurt again. No, possibility isn't the right word, Jimin thought to himself — certainty is. He should not have done it. He was already regretting it when his thoughts shifted to Jiyong. Things were going great between him and the green haired man. Jiyong was incredibly nice and interested in Jimin, a great artist with many interests and good manners. But here he was again, making plans to hang out with the blond haired boy that had done nothing so far but hurt him. At least changed the setting to be more in control, Jimin thought, trying to convince himself that it was not a terrible idea to invite Yoongi to his house this time. This is nothing more than a platonic hangout, Jimin lectured himself. Just because we had sex once doesn't mean that there is anything happening between us. Another reason why it was absolutely acceptable to hang out with Yoongi while seeing Jiyong. Jimin's phone vibrated,

8:25pm Yoongi: almost there, bitch

‚Aiiish", Jimin exclaimed. He ran over to his mirror to check his look. His hair was a tiny bit messy, which Jimin decided to declare as an ‚undone look'. He was wearing sweatpants and a t-shirt that was a little too tight. Well, at least it creates the illusion that I have some muscles, Jimin thought to himself. He decided not to change but to put on a tiny bit of makeup. Seconds later the doorbell rang. „I'll get it mom", Jimin yelled while sprinting down the stairs. „Hello?" He heard down the hallway as his mother opened the door. He sighed mentally, not really being in the mood for the awkward encounter of his mother and a boy he had close to no relationship to. Well, other than the relationship they had in bed for one night. „Hi, I'm Min Yoongi, nice to meet you."

At this point Jimin was hiding behind the wall separating the stairs and the entrance hall. He was too intrigued to not eavesdrop on this conversation. „I see that's nice", Jimin's mother replied. „but do I know you or anything? Are you one of Jimin's friends?" Yoongi seemed to be taken aback, since the answer took one or two seconds longer than usual. „Yes, indeed. Sorry, I should have mentioned that. I am one of Jimin's friends. We made plans to hang out tonight." Jimin decided that he tortured Yoongi long enough and made his way from the stairs to the entrance. „Oh hey Yoongi hyung. Sorry mom, forgot to mention that he will be over tonight", Jimin said, trying very hard to be as monotonous and emotionless as possible. „Got it. Well have fun boys", she answered while leaving the two alone. Yoongi, who had just taken off his shoes, looked at the other male with a questioning look. „Let's go upstairs, I have a TV in my room", Jimin simply said, while maintaining his frozen face. Yoongi just nodded, following him up the stairs.

They arrived in his room and Jimin finally let the laughs out he was holding in the whole time. „I'm sorry my mom is so intrusive and that I haven't told her about who you are", he said while giggling. „Even though it is kind of hard to explain that you're the rude ass that I had sex with once", he added with a smirk on his face. Yoongi's confused face turned into a frown. „Guess you don't have such a big crush on me after all if you don't tell your mom about me." Jimin shot him a challenging glance. „Don't be cocky. So what movie do you want to watch?"

They were both stretched out on Jimin's bed, watching the movie Yoongi picked for them. Jimin did not care much about the movie, he was too distracted by Yoongi's presence next to him. This time both of them were sober, so close contact was a lot more detailed than usually. Jimin glanced over, checking out Yoongi's dark catlike eyes, his soft blond hair falling into his face and his perfect radiant skin. He felt butterflies rising in his stomach and tried to trample each and everyone of them down. He failed. He still was not able to wrap his around what drove him so crazy about the other. They made some small talk when the movie started, talking about school, Namjoon and other friends and Yoongi laughed about the memories from the party while Jimin was blushing deeply. Since the movie got more intense there had been silence. Both were concentrating on the movie so hard, it seemed more like a coping mechanism, neither knowing where to take the situation next.

„You know, you do look quite cute with this messy look", Yoongi stated after what felt like an eternity. Jimin felt blood rushing into his head. „Uh... thank you", he stuttered, avoiding Yoongi's stare. „Don't make it weird", Yoongi chuckled. „I just wanted to let you know, that I know I can be a bit mean sometimes, but I do really think you're okay." Jimin let out a sarcastic laugh. „A bit mean? And also, I am okay? I am so flattered, thank you" Jimin's mood dropped in an instant. „Aiish, you know what I mean. I am not very good with words, sorry"; Yoongi said as he turned away, slightly blushing. Jimin did not know what to think about all of this. Sure, Yoongi was nice all of the sudden, but why? Telling him that he was ‚okay' and looked ‚cute'? Extremely nice words for what Yoongi would usually say to him. Something was up. But Jimin, as oblivious as he was, could not quite figure it out yet.