DISCLAIMER

More Than His Assistant by Shay Spencer

You can't help who you're attracted to...

Chase Davenport runs Davenport Industries with his father, Donald Davenport.

But when Chase promotes his best friend to another position, this leaves Chase to find a new assistant.

The moment Bree Henderson interviews for the job, Chase is blown away. He never thought he could feel this way about someone. The only problem?

She's his assistant.

..........♡..........

D I S C L A I M E R / C O P Y R I G H T

© 2014. All rights reserved.
No part of this book may be reproduced in any written, electronic, recording, or photocopying without written permission of the author. The exception would be in the case of brief quotations embodied in the critical articles or reviews and pages where permission is specifically granted by the author.

This story is a Lab Rats fanfiction based outside of that universe.

I officially state here that I do not own any of the Lab Rats characters, places, or other elements involved in the shows. Anything of my own creation, I do own.

..........♡..........

O R I G I N A L. P O S T I N G.

Start: January 3rd, 2014

End: January 27th, 2014

Edited: TBA

..........♡..........

S T A T E M E N T. F R O M. M E.

This book is actually the first book that I ever posted on Wattpad.

This is no where near written like my current books. It has been almost three years since I've even looked at this, so be warned!

This story has yet to be edited from the first draft. Though every chapter was edited to the best of our ability before they were originally posted.

On that note-

I hope you all enjoy!

.