Chapter 25

━━━━━━━━━

Chapter 25

━━━━━━━━━

"Briley." Bree groaned as her sister shoved her back into the hair and make up tent. She had been in and out for the past three hours. Briley had wanted a uniform look for all of the bridesmaids but Bree was supposed to stand out. So far, Bree had had her hair up in a bun (two different ways), in a pony tail, and now had her hair straightened, which apparently, didnt look good.

"Bree! Just go with it! The wedding is in less than an hour! I have to go out my dress on!" Briley ordered sternly. She whispered something to the hair stylist before she left to go get changed. Bree sighed and sat back as the stylist picked up the curling iron. Finally, a look Bree was okay with. The stylist curled her hair in fifteen minutes flat. Bree smiled and thanked the slylist before she walked out of the tent. She quickly made her way over to the girl's tent to change into her dress. Briley had set up her own room to put on her wedding dress and to make any finishing touches. Bree slipped on her dress and packed her clothes away in her bag. She smiled as she got an idea.

She looked around, making sure no one was watching, and walked over to the building across the way. Chase had left the door open when he went inside. As she walked in, she found Adam and Leo. The room was completely empty except for the two in the center of the room.

"Adam." Bree called as she walked over. Adam smiled as she stopped just by them.

"Hello." Leo greeted. Bree laughed and nodded.

"What's up?" Adam asked. She smiled.

"Can you get Chase's keys?" Bree asked slyly. Adam frowned in confusion before he saw the bag in Bree's hand.

"Yeah, give me a second." He stated simply. Adam walked out of the room and into the busying conference set up. A few business men had arrived and were making small talk with the two CEO's of Davenport Industries.

"Chase! Can I talk with you for a second?" Adam asked as he stood next to his friend. Chase nodded and lead Adam away from the others.

"What's up?" Chase asked.

"I need your keys." Adam stated simply. Chase frowned in confusion.

"Why? You have your car here." Chase pointed out. Adam nodded.

"Yes, but I need yours." Adam repeated.

"No. Why do you need them?" Chase asked.

"So you can take a pretty lady home tonight." Adam said with a sly smile. Chase shook his head and pulled his keys out of his pocket.

"Here. But bring them back in a second." Chase ordered. Adam nodded and patted Chase on the back before racing off to the empty room. Chase stood back and glanced around the corner, trying to see if Bree was indeed with Adam and Leo. He stopped moving the second he caught sight of her. She looked beautiful. Chase couldn't bring himself to move. He saw Bree smile and take the keys from Adam before the two skipped off, and out the door. Chase wanted badly to follow, but he knew now was not the time to talk. Now, was the time to focus on the conference. He would have plenty of time to make things right with Bree, later.

Adam lead Bree over to Chase's car. Bree smiled and swiftly opened the door before she threw her bag over to the passengers side. She closed the door and locked it before she handed the keys back to Adam.

"Thanks for doing this, by the way." Bree said. Adam laughed and nodded.

"Anything to ensure that you and Chase do end up talking tonight." Adam said as he walked away from Bree and back into the conference room. Bree shook her head and walked back over to the wedding prep area. She quickly found Briley's room and entered to see her sister putting on her earrings.