Chapter 19

━━━━━━━━━

Chapter 19

━━━━━━━━━

"What do you want to do?" Donald asked glumly as he and Chase laid on either bed in their room. Chase sighed, that was only the hundredth time he'd asked.

"Dad, why don't we go explore the hotel? We've been here thousands of times, but we've never actually walked around." Chase snapped as he stood up. His father hopped off the bed and turned to his son.

"That's a great idea! Lets go!" Donald said enthusiastically as he raced out of the room. Chase sighed and picked up his phone and room key off the table. He followed his father out into the hallway where he stood bouncing. Donald started to dance with his arms moving in synch in a circle. Chase rolled his eyes and walked down the hall. Donald laughed and followed Chase.

"Hey, I thought we we're supposed to be having fun." Donald pouted as they walked down the stairs. Chase turned to see a security camera.

"Oh and I'm sure that security is having the time of their lives. You dancing is about to go viral." Chase said as he pointed to the camera.

"Oh, then we'll just keep the dancing to a minimum." Donald said assertively. He took the led and led them down the hall. They made their way to the pool. Neither of them had brought their swim suits but the each had on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. Donald's phone rang as they walked into the pool room.

"Hello, this is Donald Davenport." He answered professionally. There was a laugh on the other side.

"Yes, I was calling on behalf of Leo Dooley." Leo said in a fake voice. Donald sighed.

"Why hello, son." Donald said sarcastically.

"Hey Big D! Leo in the house! Literally, I'm in your house." Leo said simply. Donald's eyes grew wide.

"No, please tell me Tasha's there." Donald said as he began to pace. Leo laughed.

"Yes, Mr. Davenport. Mrs. Davenport-Dooley just so happens to be right next to me. She's handcuffed me to the table- ow!" Leo said. I laughed as I pictured Tasha slapping her son in the arm. Of course she wouldn't handcuff him to the table. Hopefully the kid would be able to not destroy anything without that happening. Donald shook his head as he put Leo and Tasha on speaker.

"What's up Leo?" Donald asked.

"I was just wondering how the conference was going." Leo stated.

"Oh, well..." Donald left off. Chase smirked and took the phone from his father.

"We got kicked out." Chase finished.

"Donald! You got kicked out of the biggest convention of the year?" Tasha yelled as Leo handed her the phone. Donald swiped the phone back as he heard his wife's voice.

"Actually... It's all Chase's fault! He was texting his girlfriend." Donald replied immaturely. Tasha gasped.

"Chase has a girlfriend!" Tasha squealed. Chase rolled his eyes.

"She's not my girlfriend. She just... You know... Fine! She's my girlfriend." Chase called over to the phone before sliding into a pool chair. Donald laughed.

"They broke up the other night but they've been texting twenty four - seven." Donald explained. Tasha squealed on the other side of the phone while Leo scoffed.

"Dude, she's got to be drop dead gorges if she got Chase to actually settle down." Leo teased. Chase jumped up and ripped the phone from his father.