Chapter 18

━━━━━━━━━

Chapter 18

━━━━━━━━━

"This year we will be seeing more Tablets, rather than IPads. We will also see the stock of apple drop." The presenter continued. Chase rolled his eyes. He had heard all this before. He really didn't know why he had to be here. His father could have come alone and still not missed anything. Chase began to tune out the presenter, seeing no new information given. He got out his phone and checked his texts. He smiled slightly as he saw one from Bree.

Hey :) just wanted to see if you guys got there alright.

Yeah. We got here about 20 minutes before the first presentation started. We're in one now but he's so boring :P

Chase looked away from his phone to see the presenter had moved onto windows 8 as opposed to windows 7. His phone vibrated just as Chase had begun to yawn. Why on earth did they have to be here at 8 am on a Saturday?

Haha :) is he talking about things you already know or something boring in general? :P

Already know. I'm a genius you know

Of course you are :P

What have you been up to?

I've just been sitting here watching tv.

Your life sounds so dull without me in it :P I thought it'd be the other way around

Nah, the real action happens when we're together :D

Your right :)

"Chase!" Donald whispered harshly over to his son. Chase quickly slid his phone into his pocket and looked up to face his father.

"What?" Chase whispered back. Donald's eyebrows rose.

"You know exactly what you're doing. Stop it. We are supposed to be listening." Donald finished as he turned back to the presenter. Chase laughed quietly before turning to his dad.

"You're bored to?" Chase asked nonchalantly. Donald smiled and turned to his son with a straight face.

"No. I'm dying slowly but surely. How is he able to talk about the same thing every year? He just changes a few details." Donald whispered sarcastically back to Chase. Chase wanted to laugh so badly.

"Hey! You two in the back! If you're not going to be quiet, leave." The presenter yelled across the room to Donald and Chase. Everyone turned to face the dynamic duo of CEO's. Their eyes widened as they realized the presenter had just called out not one, but two Davenports. Chase and Donald smiled to each other.

"Alright. I personally can't be silenced. What about you Donald?" Chase asked with a smirk. Donald laughed.

"Me neither, Chase. I myself am quite the talker. Lets go." Donald said affirmatively. Chase burst out laughing at his father's lack of a better phrase. Donald shrugged as Chase looked up with a questioning glance.

"Have a Davenport Day ladies and gentlemen." Chase yelled as they walked out of the auditorium. Donald waited for the doors to close before turning to Chase.

"Thank god! I thought we would never get out of there! Is that a windows tablet in your hand? Oh wait, you must be great because you now have a kindle fire. Oh my!" Donald re-enacted the presenter in a dramatic fashion as Chase and Donald found their way to the parking lot. They each got into Donald's car and sat for a minute.