Chapter 4: Water Fun

Natalie grabbed her two binders for science and math and shut her locker.
"Hey Princess."
Jake pulled up next to her.
"Hey Jake...how's your ankle."
She says in a sarcastic tone.
"It's good. Better than I expected, just can't play sports for a couple weeks."
"What a bummer."
She started to walk away from him. He grabbed her by the arm and pulled her into the males washroom.
"Everyone Out!"
Boys pulled up there pants, grabbed there bags and ran out.
Natalie was covering her face.
"They gone?"
"Yup."
She looked up at Jake.
"Please forgive...I can't have you angry at me anymore."
Natalie looked away, not staring at him. He leaned up against her and she was now between the wall and Jake.
"Please Nat."
He was leaning in more. He placed one hand on the wall behind her and one on her hip. She shook her head.
"Jake...I-"
They were centimeters away. The warmth of his body warmed her up.
"Meet me at the pool tonight at 7...if you'll think about forgiving me."
"But Jake...the pools inside the school."
He walked off and turned to her.
"Go through the back door. It will be unlocked...you go first."
She walked past him and left the washroom.

...

"Alright Em. Time for your room clean up."
Emma was checking her counter side at some antique clocks and Natalie was looking at Emmas collection of teddy bears.
"You know you can admit you miss Jake. That you want him back."
"No I don't...and as I said. We were never really together."
She sat on Emmas bed looking at a teddy bear with a blue buttoned coat.
"All you talk about is him. Everyday. Even the 3 days you only talked to me, Audrey and Will."
"Okay okay...Jake...Jakes kinda my rock okay."
"Hmm?"
"I..."
"You love him."
"Yes."
"Natalie Foster loves Jake Fitzgerald. O...M...G!"
Natalie threw a few teddy's at Emma.
"Shut up!"
"Nat...you don't gave to feel ashamed."
"I know...it's just I don't want this relationship to go on like Tom's and I's went."
Emma looked at her best friend and smiled. Natalie noticed and rolled her eyes.
"Now pick one teddy bear cause this is ridiculous."
Natalie kept throwing teddy bears at Emma.
"Haha okay. I get it."
"Em."
"Yeah?"
"He asked to go out tonight...should I go?"
Emma sat in front of Natalie. She grabbed her hands and started to smile.
"Yes. Natalie Foster...go get Jake Fitzgerald."
Natalie smiled and they continued to clean Emmas room.

...

{6:47pm}

Natalie walked round to the back of the school and found a door with a piece of paper stuck to it.
"In here -Jake."
She muttered with a smirk.
She opened the door and it creaked open. She quietly went inside and went into the pool area.
Jake was standing there with his phone and some flowers.
"You came and early..."
"Yup."
She slowly walked to him.
"These are for you."
She grabbed them and smiled.
"Blue roses...my favorite."
Jake nodded.
"I remember you liked those and swimming."
"I can't anymore. My leg."
"Hey. I'll help."
"Arn't you still not able to do sports."
"We're not having a competition Nat."
She giggled. She pulled off her shirt and took off her jeans, socks and shoes. She put them aside with her phone and was only wearing a bra and undies.
Jake stared and Natalie flicked her fingers at him.
"I do it. You do it."
He smirked. He took his shirt off and his shorts. Natalie looked and saw a few scars on his chest from when he was stabbed. He jumped in and pulled back his wet hair.
"You better pull me up. If I start to drown."
"I will, I promise Princess."
She rolled her eyes and jumped in. She felt Jakes hands grab her by the hips and pull her up. She pushed her wet hair out of her face so she could see.
"Thanks."
"No problem."
They just stood there in the water for 2 minutes.
"So have you forgiven me?"
"Maybe."
She smiled.
All of a sudden her leg started to sting.
"Ouch. Pins and needles."
"What."
"Pick me up. Pick me up!"
"Okay."
Jake lifted her up. She rubbed her leg and it stopped. She rested her head on his chest.
"I miss you Nat...please forgive me."
She looked up at him and jumped off him. She lifted herself out of the pool and grabbed a towel and started to dry herself. She pointed at him and told him to come here.
He got out and walked to her.
"Natalie..."
She leaned up and kissed him on the lips and wrapped her arms around his neck.
Jake looked at her, he pulled her in and they somehow fell backwards back into the water. They didn't stop kissing and they pulled themselves out of the water. They still kissed and Jake pulled down the only clothing he had left.
"Jake."
He pulled back to listen to her.
"If we're gonna do this...we are getting out of here and your gonna have a condom on."
"My parents arn't home. They are back in Mexico."
"Great."
They jumped out of the water and grabbed there things, putting clothes on and leaving.

...

Natalie pushed Jake onto his bed and she sat on top of him. She took her shirt off and looked at him. She nodded. He pulled her closer and rolled her over. Now he was on top of her. He unclips her bra.
"Wow. You've definitely done this before."
Jake chuckles and starts kissing her neck and down to her stomach. Natalie pulled his shirt off and placed her hands on his chest. She kissed him and he kissed her.
"Wait..."
Jake said. He rolled off her and looked at her.
"I want to know...Natalie Foster...will you be my girlfriend?"
Natalie looked at Jake. She smirked and nodded.
"Of course."
Jake smiled. Natalie noticed that he'd never smiled like that before. He was truly happy.
Jake pulled off his pants and Natalie pulled down hers shorts. They continued to kiss and enjoy there night...together.

Happy New years everyone 🎊🎉🎈

Please Vote, Share this book with your friends and follow me,
Thanks lovelies. 😙