Chapter 14: Dead Event

Do not play the music yet.

Nobody could come in and nobody could go out except for the police.
Parents stood angry outside and they wanted to know if there kids were safe.
Sheriff Acosta walked into the school.
"ALRIGHT EVERYONE!"
Students everywhere were crying and couldn't believe what happened.
"We're officially in a lock down. So please go to the library."
Emma and Audrey rushed to Mrs Lang.
"Girls you need to go to the library."
"Please can we see Natalie. She's our bestfriend and she needs us."
Mrs Lang sighs and nods.
"Okay. Follow me."
Mrs Lang showed them back to the theatre.

Acosta walked in from the front doors of the theatre. He stares at the scene from afar and frowns.
Natalie was still on her knees, still frozen. She grabbed Jakes hands moments after she screamed.
Her mother walked in with Acosta and they ran down. They walked up onto the stage and looked at Natalie.
"My god."
Teresa started to tear up to the sight of her daughter.
Teresa started to take photos, for evidence but Natalie didn't care.

Start music (don't have to)

Natalie was sitting on her knees still staring at her boyfriend. She held tight onto his stiff bloody hand.
Tears ran down her cheeks. She didn't care about the smell anymore, all she cared for was Jake and now he was dead.
"Natalie...honey."
Acosta kneeled down beside her.
"I need you to let go."
"No..."
"Natalie. You can't stay here..."
Teresa tapped his shoulder and he stepped out of the way. Natalie kept her eyes on Jakes body.
"Sweetie...you gotta let him go."
"I can't mommy...I can't let him go."
"I know...but Natalie, this is a crime scene now so we need you to leave."
"Mom...I can't. We are going to the carnival, he's being my escort. Hes suppose to be safe, alive and here. I promised mom."
"Honey..."
Two females run in.
"What are you two doing here?"
Acosta says.
Natalie looks up from Jake.
"Audrey...Emma."
"Let us talk to her...we'll get her off him."
Teresa looked at Acosta and nodded. Teresa stood up and looked at Natalies friends. She took a few more pictures of Jake and let the two girls walk to her.
"Don't touch her."
"Okay..."
Audrey and Emma kneel down, trying not to touch the blood.
"Hey Nat...It's time to go okay. They're gonna take Jake and make sure he's put away okay."
Emma stops herself from crying.
"No...please don't take him...just let me stay a little while."
"You can see him later okay."
"We're going to the Carnival together. Hes suppose to be here with me. I promised to keep him safe...he promised to stay with me forever...he promised!"
Audrey and Emma start to cry.
"We have to go Nat. Come on."
Audrey says, standing up.

"I love him. I always have...I always will."

"I know...I know. Come on Nat."
She nods alittle. Natalie lightly kisses his hand.
"I love you Jake...please say it back."
She looked at Jake. His now grey eyes stayed still and silence roamed the theatre once more. Natalie let's go of Jakes hand and she stands up. She stares at the message on the statue.
The medics plus Teresa get to work.
"Take her to the showers Audrey. Emma I need to question you for abit."
"Yeah sure. You okay taking her?"
Emma asks Audrey.
She nods and Emma leaves.
Tears run down Natalies eyes as medics pull Jake up and put him into a black bag, they leave it open and clean up as much organs as they can.
"Come on you two."
A police officer takes Natalie and Audrey to the showers and Natalie goes inside and enters the showers.

Damn. I made it way to sad.
Vote, Share this with your friends and follow me 😄
Thanks lovleys ❤