Chapter 15: Unbelievable.

Audrey leaned against the shower walls.
"I should of said something..."
______________________________________
The night Noah and Audrey went to the hotel, many nights ago.

Audrey dropped her flashlight in shock.
"Oh god..."
Audrey picked up the flashlight. She was breathing heavy and she couldn't believe who was on the ground and couldn't believe how awful the smell was.
Her phone scared her and she picked it up.
"Hey, killer. You get my message?"
"I don't..."
She muttered.
"How could you...how could you do this to Jake!?"
"Gonna call the police, oh that's right. Can't really can you."
"Why...why him."
"Got ya in a nasty place i guess. Have fun telling your dear best friend Natalie."
The killer hangs up and Audrey starts to breath loudly again.
She bends down and takes the message the killer stuck on him off, one by one.
She put them in her pocket and ran out, looking at Jake one last time before shutting the locker and running away.
_______________________________________

A police officer left the showers with Natalies bloody drenched dress.
Audrey hears her bestfriend scream. She sees her curled up into a ball under the shower. The blood starts to rinse off.
"Natalie..."
"Hes gone...he can't be!"
She cries out.
Audrey looks at her best friend sad.
She grabs a towel and holds it up. Natalie quickly rinses out the rest of the shampoo and grabs the towel. Audrey steps out and waits for her.
After a few minutes Natalie came out of the shower.
"Are you okay?"
Audrey asked her.
"No...I'm not okay. I don't understand, he just texted me."
"Wait, he texted you."
"Yeah...right before I went on stage. See for yourself."
Natalie picked her phone up and Audrey checked it.
"I'll see you soon Natalie, watch out for me, winkie face...Okay that's..."
"I just keep looking at it. He said I'd see him and look out for him and he falls already dead in front of me."
Audrey looked at her bestfriend. She couldn't believe it.
"It's too werid."
"Maybe um...this text didn't come from Jake."
"What."
"Unless it came from his-"
"Killer."
Natalie froze.
"Hes going to ruin my life against he."
She presses her lips together.
"...anyway."
She scoffs.
"Did they atleast get me something to wear?"
Audrey smirks and lifts up boys gym shorts and a girls cheerleader shirt.
"Great..."
She grabs them and goes into the shower and dresses.
Audrey looks at Natalies phone.
She types in 'YOU'RE GOING STRAIGHT TO HELL' and she sent it. The police officer comes back in.
"I need Natalie to follow me and Audrey go with this officer to the library."
Natalie comes out wearing the clothes Audrey gave her.
"I look like a barbie doll a five year old dressed up..."
Audrey smirked.
They walk towards the library and Audrey goes in there.
"Wait...can I please see my friends."
Natalie says to the police officer.
"Please."
She cries out.
"Okay. I'll go tell Acosta and when I come back you'll go and he'll question you.
She nods and enters the library where every student that was in the audience was were.
People stared at the drenched broken girl walking between them. Whispers roamed the room and Natalie slowly walked through them.
"Natalie."
Noah gasped and saw his sister. She was so broken and Noah could see it.
"Noah..."
He hugged her and she hugged him.
All her friends, Emma, Audrey, Noah, Will and Kieran grouped up and hugged her.
"Hes not gone right. It's just a nightmare."
"No...Natalie...he's gone."
Natalie trys not to cry and a tear drops down her right cheek.
"That's why he wasn't replying...he was dead."
"Nat..."
Emma rubbed her shoulder. Natalie looked around at the sound of whispers.
"What! Are you all gonna talk behind her back! A girl who just had her boyfriends blood, organs and body fall on her. Is that's what's gonna happen!"
Emma yelled. She saw Haley roll her eyes.
"What? You think this is funny. Do you want your love of your life to be dead and have them drop on top of you!"
Her face sunk. She shook her head and Natalie scoffed.
"T-That's what I fucking thought."
Natalie started to cry again.
"Natalie Foster. Acosta wants you know."
She nods and waves at her friends. She quickly glances at Zoe and Stavo as she leaves the library to talk to Acosta.

Hey guys.
So Ive started a new Jake Fitzgerald book since this book is close to its end (only like 8 more chapters left I think)
So go check out

Red Passion | Jake Fitzgerald