Chapter 10: Study Hall

{The next day}

Emma, Audrey and Natalie were studying and doing there work in study hall.
Audreys phone vibrated and she saw a text from Unknown.
-Hey killer, isn't it fun to be screwed with? Still haven't told anyone?

Audrey thought about the person who was in the locker. She looked up and searched the class and her eyes landed on Stavo. He stared at her and she frowned at him.
She started taking photos of him and Emma started talking.
"So both of you guys can come to Kierans party tonight right? Right?"
"Oh uh, yeah sure."
Audrey said.
"Guess list has been texted and all have replyed except for one...Jake, oh and Will and a couple minor people."
"So more then Jake."
They chuckled.
"It's called Study hall for a reason ladies."
The teacher called at them.
"Sorry."
Natalie whispered.
"What do you guys think of that Stavo dude."
"He isn't that bad. I've been stuck with him with a project. He stopped me from punching Haley in the face...but he has this whole fan boy thing with the lakewood 7. Hes kind of obsessed with us actually."
Audrey stood up.
"Where are you going?"
"Restroom. I'll be right back."
She ran out and left.
"Stavo...he's numbered us. I'm five. Jakes seven. Noah's four."
"What am I?"
"No clue. He hasn't told me anything else."
The Fire Alarm started blaring throught the classrooms.
"Oh lovely."
Natalie says.
"Everyone, leave your belongings right where they are. Proceed out the door, quickly."
Natalie grabbed her phone and they both stood up and walked out. As soon as the class was cleared out, Audrey creeped through one of the doors and walked to Stavos bag.
She took out his pad and it showed drawings on drawings of the lakewood seven and Audrey got to Emma. She was bloody and cut up. A knife was going through her head.
She slide one more time to see Natalie, she was on her knees, blood pouring out of her eyes and she was cut up like Emma too. A pool of blood was drawn under her knees.
"What the fuck?"

...

"Why the hell did the alarm go off? It looks like theres no fire."
Natalie questioned.
"Who knows...maybe someone did it on purpose."
Stavo came up to Natalie, freaking her out.
"Could you be any less creepy."
She mutters at him.
"Nehh."
He smirks and walks off.
"Nat...what's up with him?"
Emma questions.
"I don't know...he's been acting so nicer to me, still creepy."
"Werid."
"Alright everyone back inside!"
The teacher yelled.
"Oh wait wheres Audrey."
"Hey guys!"
Audrey pushed through a crowd of people to get to Natalie and Emma.
"Where were you?"
"Ummm I just saw a friend up there and I got stuck in the crowd.
"Okay. Well we better get inside."
Audeys smirked and gave Stavo a hard look, walking inside.

...

It was the end of study class and Natalie got her stuff and walked down the hallway of her school. She walked past Jakes locker and started to move backwards. She knew the password just because Jake said it to her when they started to hang out more. She opened it and his bag, shoes and everything he brang to school yesterday were still there.
"What the heck?"
She looked around and the only thing that wasn't there was his phone.
She frowned and closed the locker and locked it back up. She started to walk away thinking
'I guess he just left it, was to lazy to walk home with his stuff. But why wasn't he here today?'
The thought went through her head all after noon till she arrived at Kierans house to prep for his Birthday Party.