Chapter 13: Spooky Lady of The Lake

Natalie walked into the theatre room with her turquoise dress. She and 4 others were the finalists of the Lady of the Lake.
Lakewood also decided to do this for Halloween so there were a bunch of halloween decorations everywhere and the 5 girls had to pull a lever to take of a sheet of red cloth off of a statue the art club made.
Natalie walked down and saw Stavo.
She sat down beside him and he turned off his iPad.
"Hey..."
"Hey."
"I wanted to say thank you for helping me last night. Even if I freaked you out."
"Yeah...it got pretty intense."
"Yeah..."
"Maybe we should ya know hang out again...sometime."
Natalie smirked.
"Sure yeah."
"Cool."
"I can't believe I have be in this stupid halloween lady of the lake assembly, decided to do it in September so they don't have something happen like last halloween. I can't believe I'm in the top 5."
"Yeah. Number five got into the top 5."
Natalie chuckled.
"After ya know...hallucinating all night, which was sooo fun."
He chuckles.
"Well if anyone can do this...you can."
Natalie smirked.
"I'll uh...see ya."
Natalie stood up and walked down to a row of seats. She fixed her hair and waited for her friends to arrive.

...

"And thats why it gives me great pleasure to announce the five finalists that will compete in the up and coming lady of the lake pageant. As I call out your names, please come to the stage."
Mrs Handafield looked at some papers.
"Andrea Conway."
...
"Jamie Blumhardt."
...
"Jennifer Gutierrez."
...
"Zoe Vaughn."
Natalie clapped and smiled at Zoe. Her phone beeped from her purse and it was a text from Jake.
-I'll see you soon Natalie, watch out for me ;)

"And last but not least, the final contestant...Natalie Foster."
People clapped more and cheered.
She turned off her phone and smiled, walked up on stage and stood to the right.
"And there you have it. The 5 lovely finalists to compete in lady of the lake."
She looked to see her friends clapping and Natalie searched for Jake...and he couldn't be seen.
"Now who out of these 5 girls should pull the lever."
All of a sudden people cheered for Natalie and the four other contestants look at her.
"Me?"
"We all dicussed it and want you to pull it, after ya know. Everything you've been through."
Zoe shouted to Natalie, over all the cheering.
"Thanks..."
She walked to the middle of the stage.
Mrs Handafield smiled and nodded.
Natalie pulled the lever and glitter sprayed everywhere. Cardboard ghosts dropped and hang off the ceiling.
The sheet came off and a red liquid poured all over Natalie. She fell to her knees because of the impact. The 4 other girls stepped back in shock.
Something fell off the large statue that was in front of her. Natalie started to breath heavy and she looked at herself, intestines and other organs were all over her. The smell was revolting.
"What the?"
She looked up and saw a body in front of her looking straight at her.
Screams roamed the theatre.
Natalie froze at the sight of who it was.
It was Jake. Her boyfriend, dead at her knees.
Natalie opened her mouth and started to scream. She looked up at the statue to see writing.
It said...

Don't worry Natalie, Jake died thinking of you.

Natalie froze still, looking down at her Jake. She stayed still, sitting on her knees in a pool of her boyfriends blood.

Okay, I wanted to make it abit different but also similar.
The scene with Jake falling onto Brooke was so iconic I wanted it to be as dramatic as that so I hope you liked this little twist on it.

Please Vote, Share this with your friends and follow me 😄
Thanks lovelies