Chapter 9: Spilling Guts.

{9:46 pm}

"Alright. So what did you see."
"Usually she was alone...but one day, I saw her arguing with a girl."
Noah and Eddie were discussing Piper and her accomplice.
"A girl accomplice. Holy plot twist! Do you remember what she looks like?"
"Yeah, she had that creepy j-horror hair...and those werido glasses."
"No not Piper, the accomplice."
The phone starts to ring. Eddie picks it up.
"Crescent Palms."
"Play it call scumbag or housekeeping will be scraping your bone fragments off the ceiling."
The creepy killer voice came out the phone..
"What?
"And don't make any stupid faces to tip him off either, or I'll strangle you with your own intestines. I can see you."
"Uh, yes."
He puts down the phone, shaking alittle.
"I was wrong."
He chuckles and Noah gives him a strange look.
"I, uh...don't really remember anything. I should get back to work."
"You've been talking to me all night and you just said-"
"This interviews over. Sorry."
Noah grabs his phone which was recording the whole thing and left the hotel giving Eddie one last look before walking out the doors.
Eddie picks up the phone.
"Good boy."
Eddie freaks and hangs up.

...

"Hey! Noah."
Audrey runs up to his best friend.
"Well, well. If it isn't my tardy sidekick."
"Sorry. Got tricked into the butter pump cleaning duty at the theater."
"Man cannot live on toppings alone."
"Yeah...so what did I miss?"
"The clerk was in the verge of spilling his guts and then, he just froze, like he'd seen the dark eye of sauron."
"Jackass probably made the whole thing up."
"No...I'm clearly onto something. Before his personality split, Eddie told me about this storage unit the motel owns just a few blocks away on Clearview, where they keep all the crap guests leave behind. He thinks there's stuff in there that might belong to Piper."
"Right, cause the cops would have let that slide."
"Well Piper didn't stay here the whole time, it's possible the cops didn't even know about it. I mean, I could be the only one onto this! I arranged to check it out first thing in the morning. Figured you'd want to be there. Film the big reveal."
Noah held up his fist.
Audrey smirked alittle and fist pumped.
"Wouldn't miss it."
"Alright cool."
Audrey and Noah leave the hotel, wondering what could be in that locker.

...

Audrey jumped the fence of the locker unit on Clearview.
She was fully clothed in black and was ready to open the locker.
Her phone vibrated and she saw it was from Noah. She slide the decline button and continued to run to the locker.
She got to it and clipped the lock. She knew which was Crescent palms because it was the only one the motel owned.
She took the lock off and opened it.
A wave of awful smells spilled out of the locker. She stepped in and gagged alittle, it smelt like wet dog and the dead pig that she found in the abandoned hospital months ago with Emma. She covered her mouth and walked in. She turned her flashlight on and atleast 30 car air fresheners where hanging off the ceiling of the locker. It didn't help what so ever.
Audrey stepped through them and saw what was laying on the ground. A body of a person she knew. The person stomach was slashed in half and his intestines were revealed, blood was everywhere.
She read out something that was speed across the bodys chest.

Don't cut me off Audrey, Don't wanna be like mister someone here do you?

"Oh god..."

She dropped the flashlight in shock.

I'll be posting twice today.
Please Vote, Share this with your friends and comment 😄