5: Gang Branding

When I opened the front door sitting on the couch was a boy that looked to be a year or so older then me. He turned to me and smirked.

   "Hello Clarity, or should I say little sister?" He asked.

   "Uhm," I gulped. "It's Clair to you." I said, he looked surprised, but nodded.

   "Well, I'm Parker, your brother. In case you were wondering I'm here to talk to you about the gang." He said then smirked again.

   "What about it?" I asked.

   "I want you to join in, and become Co leader." He said, giving a slight smile.

   "And if I don't want to?" I asked. He smile dropped.

   "You think you have a choice." He began to laugh. "You don't have a choice. Oh and look at the time." He said glancing down at his watch. "Let's get this initiation started." He said.

   "What are you tal-" I was inturupted by a big man holding a cloth over my mouth, I tried to struggle out of his grasp, I took in a deep breath whil struggling and I started to tire, I took another breath on accident and I went limp and everything went black.

[}<○•°•○<{]

   I woke up to a pounding headach. My hands and feet were tied together. I was on the floor next to the back door, there was a fire outside and a branding tool with the top inside the fire.

   I looked down and saw that I was only in my shirt and panties, who took my pants off?

   Then my brother walked up to me and kneeled down.

   "Sorry we had to go without pants, but it makes it easier to brand where we picked." He said simply.

   "Branding. What the fuck! No, don't touch me." I said.

   "Oh but baby sister, you once again, have no choice." He said tapping my nose. "Let's get started." He said. the big man picked me up and brought me outside. He set me down on a lounge chair and I was tied down.

   My so called brother took the branding iron out of the fire and it had an intricate rose design. "I know it looks girly but this is the gang symbol. But don't worry, we will put it where nobody can see." He walked up to me and smirked. "This right here. This is gonna hurt like a bitch." He said before slightly pulling my panties down on the right and placing the burning branding iron on the inside of my lower pelvis, low enough my panties would cover it.

   I screamed out in pain. So loud my throat began to hurt. I kept screaming over and over until the iron was picked up off the freshly burned skin. Parker placed the iron back into the fire. I was breathing heavy and tears were streaming down my face.

   He walked back over to me and ran his fingers over the intricate burn marks. "It's not deep enough." He said.

   "Stop, please, not again." I cried breathlessly.

   "You don't get a choice, get it through your head. This isn't even what the finishing result. After you're done I'm gonna have my tattoo artist come in and tattoo it on you. But not until the scar forms." He said walking back to the fire, grabbing the freshly hot iron.

   "This is gonna hurt even worse." He said, then did the same placing the iron down receiving a scream from me again. My feet pushed down into the chair and my back arched as I was screaming bloody murder. I screamed again, then my voice went out. I had lost my voice due to the screams.

   Finally he pulled the iron off me and set it on the ground. "Oh look, she's bleeding." He laughed. He poured some cold water on me and his friend held another cloth over my mouth and I didn't fight it, I was already tired. I breathed in the fumes and let sleep overtake me.