Epilogue//Bonus

7 Years Later (Now twenty five)

"Babe, slow down on the ice cream!" Adam shouted.

"Don't tell me what to do!" I screamed back mid bite.

"You're gonna get diabetes." He sighed.

"Fight me!" I yelled shoveling a huge bite onto my mouth.

Adam ran over to me and ripped the tub of ice cream from my grasp. I pushed out my bottem lip and began pouting.

"I can't fight with you when you look like that!" He yelled like a child handing me back the tub of ice cream.

"Why do you think I always give you that face whenever I want something? It's because you can't say no to it." I said with a smirk.

"Especially in bed?" He asked.

"Shut up." I groaned as a soft blush creeping it's way across my face.

"Don't be embarrassed. I love you babe, in and out of the bedroom." He whispered in my ear.

"I'm serious, stop." I glared.

He let out a low chuckle and wraped his arms around me. He lifted me from my seat on the couch and sat back down with me on his lap.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Snuggling. I wanna snuggle." He replied nuzzling his face in my neck.

"You always wanna snuggle." I groaned eating another bite of ice cream.

"Just snuggle back. You can eat your ice cream later." He said.

"Ugh, fine." I responded setting the tub on the table.

I wraped my arms around his neck and snuggled into his chest. I took a deep breath in smelling his familiar scent, cologne and ciggeretts. His chest was warm and I listened to the steady sound of his heartbeat.

"What would you do if I had never moved here?" I asked him.

"What do you mean?" He questioned.

"Like, say if all the shit with Logan never happened before I moved here, and Alex never died, and I was still living in Florida. What would you do?" I clarified.

"I'm not sure. You're a massive part in my life, and I would probably be some drug lord or something. Running from the police with a small handgun as I was chased down a dark alleyway." He laughed.

"Seriously Adam?" I asked.

"I'm being serious. I would be lost, and I would also probably be in a load of shit right now if it weren't for you." He said looking up at me.

"God, you're so sappy. What happened to my tough Adam. The one who took a beating from his father just to protect me?" I asked.

"He's right here. But he's changed now, he met this girl." He answered.

"Oh yea, describe this girl." I spoke with a smile.

"She has blonde hair, and she's pretty average height. She has the most breathtaking blue eyes. And she's smart, and tough, and beautiful, but she's a thief." He finished.

"A thief! How is she a thief?" I asked.

"Because she stole something very vital to me. Something I pray she will never give back. My heart." He whispered into my hair.

"You're gonna make me cry." I said softly.

"No, don't cry. I don't like it when you cry." He responded.

"I can't help it. You make me feel so cherished, so loved.

"That's because I do love you. More than anything." He softly spoke.