1: Moving

I woke up with a major headache​, I shouldn't have drank so much at that party. But since it was my last night here I decided I should. I got out of bed and got in the shower, afterwards I slipped on a pair of grey sweatpants I got from the outer banks, and a white low cut tank top. I put on minimum makeup then finished packing up the last box in my room.

I walked downstairs and was greeted by my mom, who said a quick hello before leaving the room to grab more boxes to bring to the truck. Me and my mother didn't talk much, our relationship kinda went away after the accident.

I went back up to my room and grabbed a box and brought it back downstairs to the truck.

After a few hours of packing the truck for moving, we said our last goodbyes, and left my childhood home for California. Now I know your probably wondering why I'm upset to move to California, great weather, food, and hot guys. The reason is because I've lived in New York my whole life, I've never lived anywhere else. an I'm nervous.

Soon after leaving the house, I began drifting off to sleep, hopefully this new house will be nice, and maybe some hot guy will live nearby.

[}○•°•○{]

(Adams p.o.v.)

I've only lived in California for three years, and it's nice. Sexy chicks. nice beaches, surfing waves, so on. And the house next door has always been empty, my friends would use it when I would throw parties. Now some stupid people are moving, probably some ugly ass old people who complain a lot, or even worse, someone with kids, like little kids.

I shake away my thoughts as a car pulls up into the driveway, not next door but my driveway, knocking on the door. I run down the stairs and open it to see someone who I've never seen before.

"Hi, I'm new here, do you know where 6915 sunshine Boulevard is?" She asked, she was sexy. Short, with straight dirty blonde hair, she was pretty and she had a nice rack, judging g by how reveling her tank top was.

"It's right next door." I said rolling my eyes, so stupid.

"Oh, thanks. And don't roll your eyes, if you roll them too much, they'll roll into the back of your head and never turn back." She scoffed and turned and walked away, I watched her butt as she walked. "And don't stare at my butt." She yelled getting in the car.

I smirked as she climbed back out of the car next door and glared at me stopping into the house and slamming the door, feisty. I like that.

[}○•°•○{]

(Clair's p.o.v.)

God, I hate boys like that, he's such a dick. It's not my fault I didn't know where the house was.

I brought the last box of my stuff to my room from the moving truck. I unpacked all my clothes from the box and into the drawers when something thumped on the floor causing me to jump. I turned around to see the jerk on my floor and the window open.

"What the fuck are you doing here! Get out, you perv!" I yelled, as he walked over the the door and shut it.

"Now babe, we wouldn't want your mom to hear that I'm in here would we?" He asked, smirking.

"I'm not your babe, I don't even know you, why are you here?" I asked.

"I wanted to introduce myself, our greeting down there wasn't the best, I just don't like dealing with stupid people." He shrugged.

"First off don't get cocky, I never said I wanted to meet you. Second I'm not stupid. And third, get. The. Fuck. Out." I said then smiled.

"Awe, babe. you thought you could get rid of me that easy?" He said standing up from my bed walking over to me. "And why would you want to get rid of me, I mean look at me." He gestured to his face and body.