12: Training

Eventually I stopped crying and Adam carried my over exhausted body to his bed and layed me down. My breathing was uneven and I had a headach from crying. I was drained of energy. He gently covered me up with a blanket and kissed my forhead then left as I fell into a peaceful sleep.

[}<○•°•○>{]

   After school I ran home and changed into a cropped sweatshirt and a pair of black joggers then went to the gym to start training. When I walked into the gym to be met with Louie.

   "Hello Louie." I said softly and he looked at me and smiled.

   "Hello Clair. How was your day?" He asked, his voice booming in the room. I smiled back.

   "Good, you?" I replied.

   "Great, you have someone new today. His name is Adam." He spoke.

   "Okay." I nodded slowly praying that it wasn't the same Adam. I wrapped my hands and  turned around to be met with Adam right behind me.

   "Ready babe?" He asked me. I groaned but nodded. We walked to a ring and I told him to get in his fighting position.

   We sparred for about five minutes before I tripped him then pinned him to the ground.

   "Well that's never happened before." He said.

   "What?" I asked.

   "I've never had a girl beat me in a spar." He admitted.

   "Well you're in for a surprise." I said back with a smirk.

[}<○•°•○>{]

   When we finished the training session I asked Adam to just take me home. I was tired and needed sleep.

   When I walked in the house nobody was home, or so I thought. I walked up to my room and layed down in bed slowly drifting to sleep. But I wasn't asleep for long.

   Sudenlly a body was hovering over me and my arms and legs were pinned. My eyes shot open to see the same guy who'd asulted me in that alley.

   He'd pinned my legs under his knees and my wrists were in one hand. His other hand was on my waist.

   "The boss will be home In about thirty minutes. So I have exactly that amount of time to do whatever I want with you," He spoke shoving his lips on mine as I tried to wiggle out of his grip.

   "Please don't. Just let me go." I said after he pulled his lips away.

   "Unfortionatly I don't want to." He spoke shoving his head in my neck. I managed to roll slightly then I fell off the bed on top of him. I slapped him in the face and glared at him.

   "Leave. Get the fuck out of my room and don't come back." I spoke he just laughed. I brought my arm to his neck and pressed a pressure point making him cowar down. "Go." I said and he got up and left.

   I heard clapping from my open window and saw Adam sitting on his roof looking at me with a smirk.

    "I was just about to jump through the window and beat his ass but I think you handled it pretty well." Adam spoke. a small smile made its way to my face and I climbed out of my window and sat on my roof.

   "Well thanks for being concerned." I said.

   "Why wouldn't I be?" He asked. I didn't answer but a smile made its way to my face.

   "What time is it?" I asked.

   "Around six, why?" Adam replied.

   "Parker and my mom will be home in about thirty minutes." I responded. He nodded and a scowl made its way to his face.

   "Are you gonna be okay?" He asked.

   "Okay as I can be. I'm just frustrated." I responded and he nodded. Then I heard a crash from his house.

   "Is he home?" I asked.

   "Uh, yea." He sighed not meeting my eyes.

   "You can come over If you want." I said. He nodded slowly then jumped across.

   We both slid in through my window and headed downstairs.

   "You hungry?" I asked, he shook his head and I shrugged. "Well I am so I'm making myself lunch. We can chill it side if you want though."

   He nodded then headed outside pulling a cigerette out of his pocket. I made a sandwich quickly then walked outside taking the cigerette from his hand.

   I brought it up to my mouth and took a drag trying to hold back a cough.

   He laughed and grabbed the cigerette back and took one last drag the stomped it out on the ground.

   We kept a small convorsation going until there was a ping on my phone. I looked down to see a text from a girl named Cheyenne.

   Cheyenne: Hey, you don't know me but I'm throwing a party and I wanted to know if you and your friends would come?

   me: Sure

   I responded then looked over at Adam to see him looking at his phone also.

   "Party?" I asked.

   "Why the hell not."

[}<>{]

   As I slipped on the black crop top and white shirt another ping apeared on my phone. I looked down to see a text from Adam telling me to meet him outside.

   When I walked down the stairs Parker was looking at me with his arms crossed.

   "Where are you going?" He asked.

   "To a party." I responded advancing to the door but he grabbed my arm.

   "I don't want him over here any more." Parker said.

   "I'll do whatever the fuck I wanna do." I said. He slapped me in the face, his ring cutting my lip.

   I looked up at him with a look of shock. He let go of me then walked away, I wiped the blood off my lip and walked outside.

   I pulled my lip into my mouth trying to hide it. "Did he do that to you?" He asked. I sighed and looked over at him letting my lip out of my mouth.

   "Yea." I could see the anger course through his veins as he turned and grabbed the doorknob.

   I grabbed onto his wrist and shook my head. He sighed and grabbed a tissue dabbing it on my lip as he shook his head.

   "You really are lucky I like you, or I would go back and beat him." He said.

   "I'm sure you would." I laughed.

   "Alright, let's get partying." He said as we pulled out of the driveway.