21: Bed

For the fourth time that night I had hit my high and had come down in a heaping mess of moans and yells. My body was shaking and I was in heaven. Adam appeared out from under the covers smirking. He kissed his way up my stomach and up to my mouth.

   "I can't take anymore tonight." I said breathing heavy. His smirk widened.

   "Am I really that good?" He asked.

   "I know I'm feeding your ego, but yes." I said. He laughed and kissed the side of my mouth.

   "Babe, you started feeding my ego when I had you against the wall screaming." He said. I blushed bright read and put my face under the pillow. "Awe don't be embarrassed, it was just as good as the bed and the shower." He said.

   I groaned loud from under the pillow and I heard him chuckle. He placed a gentle kiss on my neck. He continued to gently kiss my neck and collar bones then my chest making me moan again.

   "Adam, no more tonight." I said, but he wasn't taking no for an answer. He sucked on one of my breasts making me moan. "Adam. Stop." I breathed out.

   "One more time and we can sleep. Just one more." He said. I sighed and he kissed me on the lips with so much passion.

   He flipped me so I was on top of him and minutes later the room was filled with moans. I was yelling out Adams name and moaning.

[}<>{]

   It was the best feeling waking up after what happened last night. I felt like a had a deeper connection with Adam then before. I was lightly tracing shapes on his naked chest as he lightly ran his fingers through my hair.

   "I never want to leave." I said.

   "If ever day is gonna be like this with you, then we don't have to." He replied.

   I looked up and Kissed his lips gently. To say I was tired would be an understatement. I was physically and emotionally exhausted. Adam and I had quite the night, and I loved him every minute of it.

   I looked up to see Adam staring at me. "What?" I asked.

   "You're so goddamned sexy. I don't know what it is but I'm so infatuated with you." He said. I blushed and he kissed my head. "What do you want for breakfast?" He asked.

   "Eggs and bacon." I said.

   "Alright, get some clothes on and let's go downstairs." He said.

   "No, I want breakfast in bed. So how about clothes then you make food while I lay here and wait for you to come back." I said smiling and kissing his jaw where he had some scruff. I kissed him over and over, almost like I was asking please.

   "You're lucky I love you." He said.

   "Yea, I know." I replied. I pulled on my underwear and bra then I slid on one of his shirts and got comfy in bed. Adam had settled on a pair of red flannel pajama pants and left the room to make breakfast.

   In the time he was gone, my eyes slowly shut and I drifted back into a peaceful sleep.

[}<>{]

   After hanging out with Adam all day, and me complaining about not wanting to leave the bed, I made it back to my house.

   When I walked in the door, Parker was sitting on the couch watching TV.

   "How was sex with Adam?" He asked.

   I stood there with my mouth open in shock. "H-How did you?" I asked.

   "I had to leave the house at one point. I didn't want to listen to your moans and yells. Ugh." He said. I blushed bright red and looked down.

   "I-I, s-sorry." I said blushing harder than before.

   "Yea, just. Next time, try to keep it down." He said I nodded and left the room.

   I was texting Kayla ad she got ready for her flight to take off. She was saying how she was gonna miss me and I was saying it back. I told her I had talked to Adam and that we hooked up and she, of course, flipped about it.

   When she had to go I sat on my roof looking at the sky. "Hey, need someone to lay with you? " I heard Adam say. I nodded and he hoped over to my roof and layed with me.

   "Are you alright?" He asked.

   "Yea, I'm just tired from last night." I said. He nodded with a smirk on his face.

   "You should've said stop." He said. I glared at him.

   "If you don't recall, I said stop. A few times actually." I said.

   "Oh, you're only whiney because you're sore." He said. I blushed bright red and hit his chest.

   "Shut up." I replied.

   He kissed my cheek and smiled a little. "I love you." He said and grabbed my hand intertwining our fingers. "We have school tomorrow babe." He said.

   "Yea I know. I don't wanna go though." I said.

   "You're gonna have to." He replied.

   "But I don't wanna." I sighed letting my eyes close.

   "You can't sleep on the roof. Come on, let's get you to bed." He said helping me up.

   "I haven't even eaten dinner yet." I said.

   "Then lets go eat." He suggested I nodded and he helped me up off the roof and through my window.

   When we made it downstairs there was no sign of anyone home so I decided to cook mac-n-cheese. After eating I begged Adam to carry me up the stairs and he layed me in bed.

   "Are you gonna be okay on your own tonight?" He asked.

   I nodded, "I should be." He smiled and gave me a passionate kiss on the lips.

   His tounge snaked into my mouth and my hands found there way to his neck. I tilted my head a bit deepening to kiss and Adam nibbled on my lip making me moan quietly.

   "That's enough Johnson. Get out of my house." I heard Parker say. I blushed some and Adam kissed me again quickly before jumping through the window. "Do not have sex in this house." He said laughing at the fact I was embarrassed.

   "Oh shut up. And get out of my room." I said throwing a pillow at him. He threw it back then left laughing.