6

Bold - Blake
Italics - Sophie
***

"Dude, are you broke or something? Or you don't have a job or school?"

"Not again."

"Hey, I'm talking to you."

"Listen, I really don't have any energy to deal with you today. So, please, can we not do this today?"

"Wow, someone woke up on the wrong side of bed, today."

"More like someone didn't get any sleep today."

"Poor baby. Anyway, I still don't get it why you helped me yesterday."

"Why? Is it a crime to help someone, nowadays?"

"No but for you to help me? You've got to have some ulterior motive."

"Geez, you watch too many detective shows!"

"Maybe. I mean, there are so many good shows like - you're distracting me from the topic! Now, why did you help me? Do you want to sell my kidneys? Or are you some psychopath looking for your next victim? Or maybe you-"

"Hold your horses! God! I felt bad for ratting you out earlier so I decided to help you out this time. Also, I wanted to keep my balls."

"Aww, would you look at that! Mr. Tattle-tale has a heart! But still, I don't like keeping favours, so  I want to return the favour. But we'll keep it PG-13."

"Thanks but I don't think there's anything you can help me with."

"Dude, you underestimate me. There has to be something I can help you with. Come on! Any illegal stuff? Punching a guy? Running over someone with a wheelchair?"

"I honestly don't - wait, any illegal stuff?"

"Yeah..."

"Even breaking into a hospital room?"

"Are you sure that you're not a serial killer?"

***
Please vote and comment!!! :) :D