7

"Um, Sophie? I don't think this is going to work."

"Why? Are you doubting my skills? For your information, I'm no less than a ninja when it comes to sneaking."

"Of course, of course!... But with your record in getting busted, I think I'd just end up getting kicked out of this hospital."

"Sorry, did you say something?"

"What?! No! I think your ears are ringing. Oh, look! The nurse just came out of the room!"

"Great! Now, just follow me and stay behind, okay?"

"Ok-"

"Oh, shit! Nurse Anna! Hide!"

"Oomph- fuck!"

"Shhhh!!! Shut up!"

"..."

"Phew! She's gone. The coast is clear now. Come, follow me!"

"..."

"What the hell are you doing on the floor?"

"Look who's asking!"

"Dude, just get up! And will you stop glaring at me? I'm too pretty to be burnt alive!"

"You know something?"

"What?"

"The government should issue a public warning about you!"

"What? Why?"

"Because you're a threat to my well being! I'd be grateful if I reach home in one piece."

"Dude, that's harsh! Now, get up! I haven't got all day."

"Of course! It's not like I've a sprained ankle and you pushed me down."

"God, you're such a baby. Here, I'll help you."

"..."

"Tada! Here's your destination. Go ahead and tell me how awesome I am!"

"..."

"Blake?"

"..."

"Blakey boy?! Hello??"

She waved her hand in front of his face but he was not paying attention to that, his gaze was fixated on the hospital bed.
She followed his gaze and saw a girl of her age lying there, unconscious.
She took a few steps back and started heading towards the door.

"Um, I'll see you later."