30

"Despacito!"

"Despacito!"

"..."

"..."

"Despacito!"

"Despacito!"

"Oh my God! You look like you broke your spine!"

"Like you look any better with that superman pose? You can't dance to save your life!"

"Excuse me? I take offence of that sentence! It's an insult to a phenomenal dancer like me!"

"That's because it was meant to be offensive. Duh."

"Don't 'duh me! I was born to dance. It's not my fault that you have no sense of dance."

"Oh, really? I think I know some styles. Which one were you trying to do?"

"Um, it's called Soph-tempary dance. Yeah, that's what it called."

"There exists no such form of dance, Soph."

"There does! Didn't you see me doing it moments ago? It's a really fine form of dance that's why not many people know it."

"You know, sometimes I really want to scream right in your ear for your stubbornness."

"You know, sometimes - scratch that - most of the time, I really want to kick your ass for being an idiot but do you see me doing it?"

"You're impossible."

"I take pride in it. Anyways, what are we going to do for the rest of this slumber party where you invited yourself in my hospital room?"

"Don't act like you are irritated by it. I know you appreciate my company."

"You wish."

"Oh, yeah? Well then, I guess I should leave and shower the other thankful people with my presence. I'm sure -"

"Let's go the terrace."

"I'm sorry, Soph. Really, I am. But, you see, so many people are waiting for me to grace -"

"Follow me. Just don't make any noise and stay behind me."

"I knew you wanted me to stay -"

"Shhh!!!"

"- but I get it -"

"I said shhhh!!! If your little head is unable to comprehend it then let me tell you, it means 'shut the hell up'!"

"You know what? I am not coming! You are being mean to me!"

"What? Come on, now."

"Nope."

"Blake!"

"Sophie!"

"Don't be a baby."

"Apologise and I'll come."

"No! You're going to leave me all alone on the terrace? What if I get abducted -"

"We're in a hospital."

"What if I get scared and pass out on the terrace and then no one -"

"It's not working!"

"Ugh, fine! I'm sorry! Now, move your ass!"

"Oh, come on, Soph. No need to beg, I'm coming."

"You-"

"Oh! Before we go, there's something I wanted to do."

"What?"

"..."

"Hey! You're exploiting my personal space! Step back!"

*He leans in closer to her ear*

"STOP BEING SO DAMN STUBBORN!"

"My ears!"

***
You guys know that one ship is going to sink in the end, right?
Which couple do you support?
Blake and Tessa
Or
Blake and Sophie?