8

Italics - Sophie
Bold - Blake

"Just act normal. Keep going, Soph. You're almost there."

"..."

"Just a few steps more and I'll be alone with my pasta."

"...."

"Almost there, almost-"

"Sophie!"

"Ahhh!! Believe me, Dr. Ford. It's not my fault. I didn't bring the pasta. I swear it just fell into my hands out of nowhere. You-"

"Um, Sophie? I'm not Dr. Ford."

"- know I'm innocent! Wait, what?"

"Open your eyes."

"You!"

"Ow!! Damn, why are you so violent! Why did you hit me?"

"You're such an idiot, Blake! You scared the - Oh my God! Is that blood on your shirt?!"

"It's actually pasta sauce."

"Pasta sauce? Why would - Oh no!!! My pasta! No, no, no! How could you do this to me, Blake? You killed my pasta!"

"What? But-"

"You have any idea how difficult it was, for me, to get this pasta?"

"Umm.."

"My beloved pasta! You'll always stay in my memory. I know, what this meanie did to you was cruel. I know-"

"Dude, no need to be so dramatic!"

"You don't know how painful it is to loose something you love! *Sob* My dear pasta!"

"As if there weren't enough dramatic people in this world already! You know what, I'll get you pasta. My treat. You know, as a thank you for helping me."

"You don't need to thank me but I'm kinda desperate for pasta right now."

"So, come on. Let's get going."

"Are you sure? Because let me tell you one thing, I eat a lot!"

"Don't worry. I don't mind paying for a friend's food."

"Oh, we're friends now?"

"We sure are. Also, you don't get to reject my friendship, just for your information."

"I wasn't planning to. But still, are you sure that you're okay with going bankrupt?"

"Good. Now, get up. The offer for pasta won't last the whole day."

"Aye aye, captain!"