19

Bold - Blake
Italics - Sophie
Underlined - Nurse Anna
***

"Please Nurse Anna! Let me have some sugar!"

"No, Sophie. You already had a lot of sugar, I'm not giving you more while you are on your medicines!"

"But Nurse Anna, my mouth feels so bitter because of all the medicines!"

"Sophie -"

"Soph? Sophie!"

"I'll be back in an hour, Nurse Anna. Hey, Blake! How are you?"

"How am I? How are you? I was worried sick about you. You just passed out that day and the doctors won't tell me anything! And I didn't even see you these past few days!"

"I am fine, Blake. And by the way, thanks for helping me. I must have passed out due to over exertion, nothing else. No need to worry so much."

"Soph, you're definitely not telling me something. What's the real reason for which you are in the hospital, Soph?"

"God, you're such a worry wart, Blake! I am telling you, it's nothing."

"I am not convinced at all but I'll let it slide this time."

"Thanks! Anyway, we didn't complete our conversation that day, so let's talk about that."

"Okay."

"So, how did you two meet?"

"Our story is very cliche, I'm telling you. She is my childhood friend, we were always attached to the hip when we were young. Our parents will always gush about how we were made for each other."

"Aww."

"Our first meeting was in kindergarten. A guy was annoying her so I thought I would go and save her and become her hero. So, I went there and stood between he two of them. But the guy pushed me aside and I fell. This angered Tessa and you know what she did next?"

"What did she do?"

"She punched the guy, twice."

"Oh, my god! I love this girl already! She sounds pretty amazing!"

"She is."

"You really miss her, don't you?"

"More than you can imagine."

"She'll come back to you, Blake."

"That's all I'm hoping for."

***
Please vote and comment. :)