36

"Shit. I don't know what to say."

"Seeing her like that, turning her head around, searching for me. I lost it, Soph. We both sat there crying for a long time. And after we both calmed down a little, I told her how much I missed her.."

"..."

"I apologized for the accident and her condition but she said that she doesn't blame me. We talked for a bit and I told her that I would be there for her. That's when she dropped the bomb."

"Oh, god! What did she say?"

"She said that we should break up."

"Why?"

"I asked her that and I also told her that if it's because she thinks I'm responsible for the accident and doesn't want to be with me anymore then it was fine and I'd still be there for her through this."

"..."

"But she said the reason was different. She said that now that she can't see anything, she'd be a burden on me and I can find someone better. She said she didn't want me to be humiliated."

"..."

"I was so angry after hearing that, I'm telling you. I was furious."

"What did you do then?"

"I came running here to talk to you."

"..."

"..."

"Oh, my God! CAN SOMEBODY GET ME A CANNON!? Jesus Christ! Seriously, dude? I knew you were hopeless but I didn't expect this from you. What will I ever do with you?! You know, if all the Gods united, even that won't be enough to help you. You're that hopeless."

"..."

"I want to hit you so bad, right now, my hands are actually itching! What kind of idiot does that? No, don't answer that, there is only one you."

"I take that as a compliment."

"Believe me, it's not a compliment. But thank God there is only one you, only god knows what would've happened if there were multiple you."

"..."

"Okay, we have to clear this mess. You left that girl in that room feeling worthless and broken and now you're going to go and fix it."

"But she told me to find someone else!"

"Of course, she would! She loves you, damnit! Of course, she won't want you to be stuck with her."

"But I would never leave her because I love her, too."

"Well, you definitely didn't express it verbally and I think leaving someone to collect their own feelings after they ask you to leave them doesn't really shows eternal love."

"Shit, you're right. Oh, my God! What have I done? I am the biggest idiot!"

"Oh, no, I don't think you're an idiot."

"How can you not? I just -"

"I think you've passed the category of idiot way before. I think you belong to a much higher category if there exists one."

"..."

"Okay. Let's get working. Look, what's done is done but now, you're going to clean up the mess you created."

"Okay."

"What you're going to do is go there and tell the girl that you're not leaving her side, no matter what. If she doesn't believe you then make her believe. Do whatever you can - go on a strike, bug her, breath down her neck - whatever it takes but I want results, alright?"

"Okay."

"Good. Now get out before I kick you out myself."

***
So, I've finally completed writing this story! Yayyy!! :D ..and I can't wait to share it with you guys!
Expect an update on alternate days..it'll be over so soon..only six chapters left.. :(