You're No Fun! And You're Evil!

[A/N] Up to fifth chapter now and it's dedicated to foreverhidingfromyou. Go check out her stories! She is awesome! Hope you enjoy this Bree. Hope everyone else likes it too.

"I can't believe him he had the nerve to go up to you and bring up last year like that? I should go and kick his ass. If only you'd let me." Hayley pouted. We were standing by her locker, waiting for first period to start. Jordan texted me last night, she'd said that she wasn't going to go to school today because something came up.

I sighed, Hayley was always so dramatic. "That'll do good for no one. He'll get pissed off at you and you'll end up getting suspended for putting him in hospital." I smirked.

An evil smile spread across her face. "You know it." Her face paled and her smile disappeared from her face. I was about to ask her what was wrong when I felt the presence of someone standing behind me.

"Hey Freys."

Turning around, I looked into Luke's blue eyes. "I thought I told you not to call me that."

"No you told me not to call you Little Miss Goody-Goody." He grinned. "So what did Tomato want after he interrupted us?"

"He didn't interrupt anything." I snapped. "And what he wanted was none of your concern." I wondered why he wanted to know anyways.

He smirked. "When a guy wants to talk to my potential girlfriend, it is my concern."

"Potential girlfriend?" Where the hell did that come from?

"Well, yeah," he shrugged. "I like you because you're hot, and you were already holding my hand yesterday, so..."

"I was not holding your hand! You grabbed my hand!" I said angrily.

He smiled and pinched my cheek. "You're so cute." He dropped his hand. "I'll see you later in class." He smirked and started to walk away.

"Oh and don't forget, you're coming over to my place tonight babe." He said with a wink.

What the hell just happened?

I looked over to Hayley, who looked like she was ready to pass out. "What was that?" she asked me.

I rambled about what happened between us and thoroughly explained that I did not hold his hand.

She stared at me for a moment. "You do realise what could happen?"

"No."

"You could flirt with Luke to make Connor jealous, and then he'd wish he never cheated with you in the first place!"

I crinkled my nose. "But I don't want Connor back."

She rolled her eyes. "You don't have to get back with Connor. Just make him jealous. I want to see him squirm with jealousy."

"No."

"Freya, you're no fun!"

The bell rang and I smirked at her. "And you're evil!"

***

"I don't know what it is... but I just can't seem to stay away from you now."

I rolled my eyes and kept walking, trying to ignore Luke who was now walking beside me. I had been making my way to my fourth period when he randomly started walking beside me.

"I don't know what it is... but I just can't seem to like you." I used the same tone as he had.

He chuckled. "Don't be like that Sweetie!"

"Sweetie?" I looked at him with a horrified face.

His arm draped around my shoulders. "Potential girlfriend, remember?"