Movie Marathon

[A/N] I made a new cover for the story last night. I wasn't sure which was better the old one or the new one, but I'm just gonna use the new one anyways. I put in the cast Karen Gillan as Freya cause she's awesome and played Amy on Doctor Who. And Luke Hemmings from 5SOS as Luke. I think it was my inner fangirl taking over! Haha XD

Anyways ideas of who could play Hayley and Jordan?

Or Alex, Zac and Sam?

- Chloe

"Jordan!" Whined Sam. "Please just, don't make us watch Mean Girls or some other stupid chick-flick."

"Excuse me, but Mean Girls is not just some stupid chick-flick. It is amazing!" Jordan retorted, holding up the DVD in it's case.

"No it isn't, I would know, my sister Emma puts it on every chance she gets and my parents used to force me to watch it too."

"Dude, that must have been horrible." Zac says with a laugh.

"It's not funny Zac. It was torture." Sam says annoyed.

"Still Sam..."

Hayley and Jordan were seeming to be enjoying themselves and everyone seemed to be getting along really well. Which was good. Jordan was currently trying to persuade everyone to watch Mean Girls. Sam was really against the idea. I don't think anyone else wanted to watch it either. I couldn't care less about what we watched. Hayley seemed to be with Sam on this.

"Jordi," said Hayley. "We watch this movie pretty much all the time. Can't we just choose something different for a change?"

"I thought that you liked this movie." Jordan said.

"Yeah I do, but can't we watch that one next time and a different one this time?"

"Alright then," she said throwing up her hands in defeat walking over to the movie stand putting back Mean Girls. "Which one?" She asked.

"Which ones are there?" Asked Zac.

Jordan pulled a random one off the shelf. "The Notebook?" She read, smiling sheepishly.

"No chick-flicks." Said Sam.

"Okay then," she said looking through the DVD's trying to find something good to watch. "What about Harry Po-"

"No way!" Alex cut her off as her walked over to where we were with a bowl of popcorn.

"Alex, how can you not like Harry Potter? Harry Potter is amazing! Anyways, how about the Dark Knight Rises?" She asked holding up another DVD.

"Sure," said Sam looking around at the others.

"Yeah, okay then." Said Hayley.

I nodded. Alex, Zac and Luke were agreeing too.

"That's settled then." Said Jordan as she went to sit next to Hayley and Sam.

Jordan pressed play on the remote and we all got sucked into the world of Batman.