Are You Seriously Threatening Your Dog?

[A/N] Hello! New chapter yay! I also have another chapter of ILYCB and Playing With Fire out today. Tell me what you think! This is a longer chapter than usual, hope you'll enjoy reading it.

What countries are you from and where do you want to go? I thought I might ask this because it would be interesting to see where my readers live :D

I live in Australia and I really want to go to the US, Japan, Indonesia and Britain.

- Chloe

"I'm home!" I called when I stepped in to my house.

"I'm in the kitchen!" I heard Mum call back to me.

I walked in to the kitchen and found Mum cutting up some watermelon.

"Hi Mum!" I said sitting down on one of the stools at the bench.

"Hey Freya. How was school?" She asked me.

"It was the same as usual." I said casually trying to stop myself from feeling giddy. I wasn't ready to tell her about Luke yet. "What was work like?"

"Pretty good. Would you like some watermelon?" She asked me.

"Yes please. Thanks Mum." I took a piece out of the container.

"You seem like you're in a good mood." She told me as she took a piece of watermelon for herself.

"Yeah." I said with a grin.

"Well?" Mum wanted to know more.

"I'm going to the park later with my friends. I'm gonna take Lucy if that's alright?"

"Sure, Luce would like that." Mum put the knife beside the sink. "Which friends?"

"Hayley, Jordan, Luke, Alex, Zac and Sam." I answered her plainly.

"Well, you'll have to bring them all around one day. We could have a barbecue or something."

"Yeah. That sounds good Mum."

"I think I met one of your friends other than Hayley and Jordan. What was his name again?"

"That was Luke." I said.

"Is he the reason for your good mood?" Mum asked curiously.

"No," I lied. I was still feeling amazing after that kiss. "Mum, we're just friends." I half lied again. We still weren't official. But we sort of were together now.

"Well, okay then." She said.

I went outside for a while with Lucy before getting her collar and her leash.

"Mum," I yelled. "I'm taking Lucy and going now."

"Okay then," she yelled back to me since I was at the front door. "Be careful Freya." I grabbed the tennis ball off the table.

"I will."

***
We got halfway to the park and Lucy wouldn't budge. Lucy was too big for me to carry as well considering the fact she was a border collie. I was starting to get really annoyed with her.

"Lucy, move. We are going to be late." I scolded her.

Lucy whined, she still wouldn't move.

"Come on Lucy, we are going now!" She stayed still.

"Lucy!" I tugged on her leash. Did she budge? Yes. But instead of walking she just laid down on her stomach.

I groaned. "Stop being so difficult."

I tugged on her leash. "Lucy you lazy dog, move!" I was fed up with her.

I put my hands on my hips. "Lucy, if you don't move this instant, I swear that I will leave you here. You will have to fend for yourself and you will also-"