Should Have Known Better

[A/N] What do you think? Like it or hate it? Tell me what you think will happen next.

Who is your least favourite character and who is your favourite character? Why? Tell me below in comments!

- Chloe

Thursday night, Ellie cooked dinner for Mum, Dad, Lachie, Nate and me. She only cooks one dish and Mum only lets her cook it once a month. Not many people can stomach down charred steak, mash, beans and salty carrots more often then that.

At the moment Ellie was discussing to us about her's and Travis' engagement party. "So, when Travis and I went out last night, we were thinking that maybe we could have a Chinese themed engagement party. What do you think?"

"Why Chinese?" I asked her.

"It was an just an idea that popped into my head, you know, with Travis proposing by the Chinese five-spices at the supermarket. Also Travis and I, we wanted it to be original and we thought that it would be cute."

"Why don't you have a normal engagement party like all the other girls do?" Dad grumbled. "Does it have to be a themed one? And what does China have to do with anything?"

Ellie glared at him angrily. "It's my engagement party and my wedding. Not yours. I want them both to be special. And Dad I already told everyone that. I have a vision for my wedding! And you're either with the vision or not not with it. That goes for everyone!"

Dad gulped. "I'm with it." he said.

Ellie looked around at the rest of us. We all said similar things.

"Good." She smiled happily.

***

I'm going to end up killing someone. I was in one of my English classes with two of my friends who were both twins.

"Shut up Zoey! She only cares about my opinion!"

"No, you shut up Carter. Freya only cares about my opinion! Aren't I right?"

Or I could just end up killing two people right now.

Those two were driving me crazy. They had been fighting and bickering all this time. It was really starting to get on my nerves.

"Guys, can you please lower the arguing down a tad? I'm trying to concentrate. I'll never get this article finished otherwise."

They both muttered apologies and continued to talk a bit more civilised then before.

Great. Now I can continue on the paper.

Just as the thought went through my mind, the bell rang.

I'm screwed. I'm only on the third page and Miss Thompson wants the fifth page finished by Monday. Today's Friday, I'm going to have to either work my butt off on Monday or see if I can stay after school today to get the next page finished.

Carter and Zoey said goodbye to me and left the classroom. I was soon the only one left in here.

Miss Thompson smiled at me. "So, how's it coming along?"

I bit my lip. "I'm only on the third page, I couldn't really concentrate with the twins bickering on either side of me." I explained. She chuckled. "I was wondering if I could stay back for a little while to get the fourth and maybe a bit of the fifth page done?"

She nodded. "Ah, that's fine with me. I don't leave here until-" Miss Thompson was interrupted by someone walking in.

And that someone was just happened to be Luke.