{a/n} (updated)

So, I just ended this story. And I've been receiving some love but also questions about a sequel. I do have an idea for the sequel. It may be short like a 4 parts, give or take.

Anyways, I just wanted to hear you guys out. Message me or leave comments on your thoughts. I just love that you guys have been so passionate about this.

Also, I'm going to somewhat edit this story. So, don't think I'm posting anything new. If I do it will be an edited {a/n} —this one to be exact letting you know if I do make the sequel.

The sequel I hope can stand on its own. Therefore I won't post it along with this. It will have a different title. And yeah...😅

I feel like a dork 🤓

Thoughts? Let me know. Thanks again you lovely readers xoxo
-e

January 7, 2017

I just posted the sequel. I'm hoping it can stand on its own. So, for those lovelies that were asking for it. It's up, I hope to have it finished before the month is over.

And a special thank you @commentelos for nominating me and Nanny for the fanfiction awards. I know, you'll probably be the only one but I appreciate you, and all my supporters, readers or whatever you want to call yourselves.

This is my second book which has been welcomed with open arms. And it's all thanks to you who take your time to take a chance an little unknown writer.

You guys are welcome to message me anytime.

Special thanks to

jaykay221B

commentelos

asleepdeprived

glitterbrowfans

And so many more which I can't remember your exact @