Chapter 1 - The beggining.

After millenniums at war and countless lives lost, the war amongst the angels and the demons where finally resolved. Still there were rules. It wasn't as though the started skipping around fires and singing songs together. By instinct, demons and angels hated each other. It was more of an agreement then anything else. If demons left angels alone, angels would leave demons alone and visa versa. The angel Faith and the demon Xylan grew up without the war. When they finally met, there was a connection. They spent hours together, and one day they were ready to run away and start a family but they knew their elders wouldnt let them, so they went to the human world.

It didnt take long for a half demon half angel hybrid baby to be born and it also didnt take long for the elders to find out. They hunted down the two lovers but they were too late. They masked their baby Nero with magic and sent him off with a werewolf. One they befriended decades ago.

The hybrid was raised in the way of the wolf but he never forgot his parents. The wolves raised him a fighter, but also taught him to show mercy. He grew up becoming a warrior but kind and heartfelt aswell. A true mix of all different things.

Nero
I never thought id be going to the elders in chains. I knew they would find me eventually but I thought they'd have their warriors kill me on sight. Instead I find myself in chains everywhere. Im lead into a massive room of white and black, showing the two sides. Angels and demons. Im forced to kneel and I look up at the three angels and the three demons. "We have a message for you hybrid" an angel women says and I roll my eyes and sit down with my arm restint on my knee. "And a letter wouldnt have sufficed?" I said and she ignored me. "The angel king and queen" she began a demon cut in, "and the royal of hells palace" he says and the women scoffed. "They have discovered that the gem of souls has been taken by the vampires" they tell me and I fall backwards laughing before I sit up again. "Listen angel cakes, Im not some messenger boy or warrior of god or whatever the hell you want me to be okay" I tell them and she rises in her chair, "if you dont retrieve this the human world, angel world and demon world will be wiped out. You're three homes" she growls and now it was my turn to scoff, " listen here, My parents were cast out of their home and the human world means nothing to me" I said and a demon smiled evily, "you're puppy pack matters. If the human world is destroyed so are they" he says and I had to admit he had a point. While werewolves werent human, they didnt have a dimension of their own. I glare up at the council before standing. "Get these off of me and I'll consider it" I said and the women nodded her head. Four guards began removing the chains from my hands, feet, waist and neck. "What do I have to do?" I ask. "You must journey to four different worlds. The gem of souls is the most powerful thing in the world but it cant be activated without the four keys. One from each of the four horsemen of the apocalypse but they wont give up those keys without a fight." She says and I throw my hands in the air, "listen here hunny, Ive met a horsemen or two in my life and not even im strong enough to take them on. They can minipulate pretty much anything. And ive heard the stories. No way can I do this alone" I told them and an angel and a demon both rose, walking around from the black and white tables and walking over to me. First the angel spoke, "the angel princess Hope will accompany you on your journey. She isnt the greatest of our fighters but she can navigate using the stars and she knows how to get to the horsemens dimension" she angel said and then the demon spoke, her voice cold. "The demon warrior Kytara. She will be your bodyguard. Let her handle the fighting. You just focus on the keys. But bewarned. She has a temper and isnt fond of angels" the demon warns me and I nod. I look over at the angel "Guess you better get me to heaven then"