Chapter 31 - Forced Truth

Kytara

Hope walked off and I was left standing with Nero. "Kytara...." he began but I cut him off. "I'm not talking about it Nero okay" I said before starting to pull my sleeping bag out. "Kytara please. Was what you said.....did you mean it?" He says and I spin to face him. "I could never care about you or anyone else do you understand me" I growled and he seemed upset. Devistated. He nods before turning away. A part of me was screaming at myself. I didn't want him to turn away. I wanted him to argue with me. Fight for me to be honest. Fight for... my thoughts were cut off when Nero turned back to me."You know what Kytara. You're selfish and vicious and cruel. You put yourself before others and thats why your alone!" He yells and it felt as thought shards where piercing my chest. "But I wont let you be alone" he says before his hand reaches my cheek and he pulls me close as his lips connect with mine. I was going to fight but I felt....okay. I think the feeling was.....happiness. it was weird. His hands stayed on my face as I rested my hand on his wrist. His lips parted from mine and I wanted to feel him again. He was warm. Safe. Shit what did I just do. He smiles, expecting me to bow down to his feelings....and mine. Instead I turned and ran, as fast as I could. I hate to find somewhere alone. You're a warrior Kytara. Stop being so stupid. A small voice fought against me. Telling me I was stupid for running. It was right.

Nero
She was perfect. She tasted like honey. Smelt like fresh roses. It felt like something was forcing me to her but in a good way. It was showing me what I needed. When I kissed Hope, it was nice. Sweet. But kissing Kytara, and her allowing it, I felt something id never felt before. It was like id known her forever. I didnt understand this. Hope dod mention something about fate. Or destiny? She said she was trying to fight it. I dont know what she meant. It was all so confusing. And we still have to dace Death before anything else happens. Death. Hes strong. Ive met him before and hes not kind. Probably because he doesnt care. One small problem is, you cant kill Death so I have no idea how to get the key. He wont be like Pestilence. He wont hand it over so easily.

Kytara had not yet returned but Hope had. She had been silent ever since she returned. "Hope what did you mean by....Kytara and I are destined?" I asked and she sighed, tears filling her eyes almost instantly. Oh god I think it was too soon to ask that question. She slapped me. Okay I probably deserved that. "FOR GOD SAKES NERO YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE WITH HER FOREVER BUT YOU DRAGGED ME ALONG AND THREW MY HEART ON THE DIRT!" She yelled before returning to her books and what not. Okay I seriously fucked up.