Chapter 23 - Vampire repellent

Kytara

Nero and I kept walking in the direction Hope ran off. Cheery angels gonna get herself killed. We see her bolting straight at as with vampires following behind her. She really is gonna get herself killed. She runs behind me and Nero. "Kytara. I know you said I could kill but id prefer to leave it up to you thanks" she says patting my back and I roll my eyes. "Alright boys lets go" I said as I draw Otaro. They smile, flashing their fangs and I smile back. "Oh look its the street rat" the guy at the front hisses and I start walking towards them. I ignore them and their commenta as I start slashing them with Otaro. One lunged at me and I easily raised my sword in his direction and it was driven right through his chest.

I killed all of them with ease. They were only a watch squad. They had no idea how to fight, especially against a warrior. I turned around and Hope was staring at me as if I was a ghost. "What are you looking at?" I asked and Hope pointed at me. I looked down and saw I was covered in blood. "Oh come on!" I growl. I am not in the mood to go for another shower. Oh for god sakes this is ridiculous. I grunt before storming off. "I'm going to find somewhere to have a shower" I said and Hope jumped up and down. "I have a great place" she says as she grabs my hand and dragged me away. Nero chased after us, trying to get up with the hyper angel. I dont get what the big deal is about this place. Probably because this place has statues worshipping the gods. Angels etc. While demons are the monsters. This girl is crazy. She was skipping through a city filled with people and statues and shes happy as all hell. I just dont understand.