Chapter 2 - Angel and The Hybrid

Hope

"Hope, darling." I look up and smile at my father. The strands of pale pink hair swishing around my face. "Yes father?" He smiles at me. "You know what to do? This is important." I nod. I am the navigator. Angel princess. "I do." Me and my father stood in the throne room awaiting the arrival of this hybrid. "PRINCESS." My maid, Tabitha ran up to me with a bag. Oh I forgot my bag. Silly me. "Thank you Tabitha." She bowed her head and left. I brushed out my white dress and looked up at father. "I am ready." He nodded and gave me a slight hug. Angels are really huggers. "Your highnesses. The Hybrid is here." we turn and a boy with jet black hair and astonishing, bright blue eyes. Okay for a Hybrid he's cute. I smiled widely at the boy. I walked forward so i was standing in front of the boy. "I'm Hope. You are?"

"Nero." I giggle. "Unique. So are we ready to go?" I ask him. He nods. "We just need to get Kytara." He says. I frown. The demon from Hell. Never met one myself. "I guess I'm taking us?" I ask, looking at my father. He nods. "Yes Hope. You know the ways. Your gifts will help you."

"Okay. See you soon father." I grab ahold of Neros arm and widen my wings. "Ready?" I ask Nero. He nods. "Yes." I grin. "Good. Close your eyes, this may take a toll on you."