Epilogue

Nero

Its been a week since we shut the vampires away and Hope died. Kytara and I have been sticking to each other. She left hell and decided to be with me. When Kytara run out, Hope spoke to me. She didnt die straight away. She let me into her mind.

"Nero I do love you but Kytara and you are destined. You were made for each other and ive made peace with that. I always felt love for you but it was different. The love I felt wasnt passion and lust. It was needing to help you. I wish I knew that sooner. Tell Kytara thank you for everything. And those apples were delicious"

Those were the last words my snowflake would ever say. Id ever hear. Kytara and I remembered her everyday. I actually heard Kytara preying to Hope sometimes. I dont know what she was expecting to hear.

Kytara and I were cuddled up on the couch one night. Kytara had fallen asleep in my arms when I heard the door open. Oh god. Who is that. I shuffled out from Kytara and picked up an envelope opener from the table. I jumped the corner to see Hope staring at me like I was a ghost. How is she here. "Nero what's going on!" Kytara called as the envelope opener fell from my grip. She ran to me and froze when she saw Hope. "Fucking angels" she says before pulling Hope into hug. "Stupid demons" Hope replies and I wrap my arms around them both. I don't know how she's alive and I dont care. She's here. That's all that matters.

Hope

I had to do this for Nero and Kytara. How ever sad it was and very difficult to preserve my body for weeks. But when the angels found out about me - more like Castiel - they ripped my wings off and pushed me down here. I didn't expect to come here. Nor find that Nero and Kytara would be here.

In heaven Castiel now reigns. He's the one who banished me. That pig. Nero and Kytara pulled away with happy tears springing to life. "So, how the hell are you alive? I saw you die." I giggled. "I had a lot of chained power that Castiel locked away. I unlocked it when I realised that you guys were destiny. It had to be done. I never thought i'd see you guys again." I cried out. The pain subsided a little. "Your an idiot." Kytara grumbled with a smile. I looked at Nero. He was still crying. "You got my message?" He nodded, fearing he might sob. I giggled, "I'm glad I'm with you guys now." They both chuckled and enveloped me in a hug. "Oh Kytara." She looked at me, "Yeah?" I grinned, "Never knew you could sing." I giggled as she hit my arm, "Shut up."