Chapter 18 - Angel & Demon & Hybrid Bonding

Hope

I understood and got a better clear on things now. But I still fear of the angel lore and what they'd do to me when I get back. What they will do to me. Kill me? Torture me? Rip my wings off and throw me away like a grain of sand. Nero came back with a calf and shared it with Kytara. There was small talk but I think they were in shock to see me like this. I looked down at my clothes and skin. I felt sticky. "Nero, did you find a lake or something near by?" I asked. He looked up from his meat, "Yeah, just up ahead." I smile and get up. "I'm going to bathe." I say and walk off.

The lake looked beautiful. The spring flowing over from the rocks, coming down into the water. I grabbed the end of my shirt and pulled it off, next went the boots and pants. I looked down and found my lacy white bra and panties practically glowing under the moon light. I dipped my toe in the water and flinched back. That's cold! I giggle and walk in all the way.

Eventually the water touches above my hip, my wings relaxing in the water. I have coatings on them to stop them from being ruined. I looked up at the sky and sighed. Couldn't I do this every day? Travel around, see different things and watch the stars. I rub the stickiness of my skin and dip deeper so I was under the water. The fish swam by and I grinned under the water. I made my wings invisible and swam under. The water trailing across my skin:caress it even.

Running out of breath I surfaced and found Kytara leaning against the tree with arms crossed and Nero sitting on a rock beside her. I giggled and waved my hand at them. "HEY GUYS!" I swam closer but not enough to reach and get out. I glared at Nero when he tried to peak at me. I dipped lower, "Yo Nero," He looked, "Yeah thats right. Eyes up here buddy." That got Kytara grinning.

Nero blushed and shook his head. "You guys coming in or what?" I lean back so I was floating. I close my eyes and sigh. I was interrupted with a "WO HO" and a massive splash of water, knocking me over. I screamed and removed my pink hair away from my face. Nero was laughing. "Oh your gettin' it now." I glowered. He looked at me scared now. I grinned an lunged at him. I ended up on his shoulders. "Come on Kytara, help me out with him!" I yelled over at Kytara who was watching from the tree. She shook her head. I take no for an answer. I grinned widely, "Come here kitty, come to mamma. Kitty, kitty." She growled and with a tinge of amusement. "You angel cakes is so getting it." I giggle and squeak trying to run but Nero holds me. "TRAITOR." I squealed at him. With laughs I watched as Kytara came towards us. She splashed me with water and dragged me over to the water fountain. I squealed and squirmed laughing with them. Next I'm under the water fountain. I laughed and found Nero laughing with me. Kytara grinned like an idiot. I ducked under the water and swam for her legs. I pinched her thigh and swam away before she could grab me. When I resurfaced Kytara was after me, determination set in her eyes. I giggled. "Nero! Help me!" I laughed throw my yelling. This is so fun, being calm with the too. Just having fun.