Chapter 22 - Greece

Hope

The water clinging to me as got out was still cold. I shook my wings making water fling everywhere. "Hey!" Nero claimed. I giggled shaking my head. "Sorry. Now serious matter. Where's the key?" Kytara held it out.

"Stay still." I mutter. She gave a cautious step back. I hissed, "Stay still. If not you'd die." She stopped. I held my hand out and the key went in a bubble. It floated to Nero wrapping itself around his neck.

"Why couldn't we put it around my neck ourselves?" Nero asks. I shake my head an crease my brows in focus. Once the bubble is shrunk but still around the key I pull away. "That is because the key has it's own magic like Pestilence. This way it stops any income of inconvenience." He nods an I look up. War. I grinned at the two.

"Guess where we are going?" Nero raises a brow. "Where?" I chuckle. "Greece!" I clap my hands and start walking towards them to teleport. "What's in Greece?" Kytara asks, sheathing her sword.

"Well you see originally the Horsemen War is from Greece. Sooooo we will find War in the place where Greece and it's history was founded." I grin evilly. I love history. Especially it's Greek history.

I walk forward and grab there wrists. "Hold on." I giggle and before they could protest we landed on a rock buildings roof. I stretched my wings in happiness. "Okay now this is my dream come true!" I squealed earning a scoff from Kytara. "Its just a city." I turn to her.

"That's your opinion. The only reason I love this place is because of the history. I love it because-you know never mind. Let's go." I dismissed and jumped down from the building. I didn't wait for the two. Nero was too busy looking at Kytara and Kytara herself was ignoring him. I rolled my eyes but I couldn't stay mad. This is Greece were talking about! Who doesn't like Greece?

"Where are going?" Kytara asks with an annoyed tone. I grumble. "To the heart of Greece. We will be there tomorrow night," I say. But we should find somewhere to sleep." Nero nodded agreeing with me. I didn't wait for Kytaras word and skipped ahead. "Hope!" Nero yelled after me. Then the footsteps came. I realised they weren't Nero's or Kytara's. I stopped and turned towards the vampires concerning me.

They hissed. "You killed our kind, angel." I laughed nervously. "Ah ha ha I have not clue what your talking about." I bite my lip. Where the hell is Kytara. I couldn't fly just yet. My wing is still healing. But the thing is, im always the one to get in trouble.

"Hey, those wings. We can sell them to the boss." The boss? My wings? Na uh. No way. I step back. "Touch me and you die." I mutter to them. They only chuckle and lunge at me. I ran in the opposite. Got to find Nero and Kytara. Yes I could of rid of them but seriously? Not my type of job. I ran faster.