Epilogue.

"Ready?"

"I don't know, my heart is shaking like an earth quake."

"Hold on tight, this marriage is a long ride."

The doors open and we walked down the aisle, it's not a general rule to have the maids of honour to walk down the aisle with the bride, but we do this Demi and Selena aisle. We walked down the aisle in hands, and staring at him at the front made my heart flutter.

I felt like the earthquake heart bride as we neared the front. He looked so handsome in his tux next to Joe, as we reached the priest and groom, I let go of Demi and handed her to Joe.

Nick and I exchanged smiles looking at Demi and Joe's soon-to-be happily ever after. Joe was more nervous than Demi, up they were both smiling, holding on tight to each other as the priest started speaking.

We watched the happy couple say their 'I do's', I didn't have to, but I looked at Nick and already knew that he was the one, from the day he made that promise. He was the one.

It felt too fast how the day has ended but by the time it was sunset we were at the reception watching the performances and speeches that people came up to say. Nick and I made a toast, giving them our blessing, considering how they think we're such a fairy tale couple.

Everyone hit the dance floor right after the toasts, but it got a bit loud and fuzzy there, I went out to the summer breeze for some release and fresh air. That's when I saw the little boy run up to me with a hydrangea flower.

I smiled ducking down to his level, "hi little man,"

"This flower is for you, each pedals means a infinity of love for you," he hands me the flower and chases back inside to the room. I wanted to ask him who it was from, but he ran too fast.

Then a little girl runs over I her pretty ballerina dress with a note.

"Pretty like a flower, sweet like fruits, beautiful and lovely like my angel," she reads, then hands it to me and dances her way like a ballerina into the reception.

I was stunned, but the last words linger in my brain as another little girl comes running out in her toddler shoes. In her crystal clears eyes and a smile like mine, eyes like Nick and a sweet heart like hers. She waddles her way over with drools slipping her lips. Her arms opens wide.

"Mummy," she giggles coming to my arms.

I laugh, pulling her into mine, " Sweet heart, what are you doing out here? Where's daddy?"

She starts playing with my ring finger with a giant diamond on it looped by an infinity sign. I giggle just watching her then from above I see him come close with a baby bottle of milk and something sparking on top of it.

That grin on his face still makes my heart race and my stomach do some somersaults.

"Happy anniversary angels," Nick proudly smiles, and gives both of us a kiss on the cheek, "this bottle is for you Peyton, and this is for you, wifey."

My eyes shifts down to the necklace with an angel charm in it.

"I know I've told you were my angel 3 years ago, but just to assure you, nothing's has changed," he says sweetly, and pecks my lips.

"I agree, you are still a cheeseball," I tease him, but then smiling, "Our lives had changed, thanks to this little cutie."

Looking at our beautiful daughter.

He nods, agreeing, "you're right now I have two guardian angels."

And our new chapter begins again.

Chances.