Chapter 3⚠️

*One week later*

Since we had training today, I decided that I wanted to convince Xander that he should let me be on the fighting squad. It was going to take a lot of time to convince him but I was willing to take the chance.

I got up and washed up, then threw my thick mess of a hair into a puffy ponytail. I then got dressed and headed to his office.

I knocked on the door, and walked in to see him looking outside his glass window

I knocked on the door, and walked in to see him looking outside his glass window. "Good morning Bellissimo, how did you sleep?" He asked walking towards me sitting on his desk in front of me as I sighed.

"I slept good. I actually wanted to talk to you about something." I bit my lip looking at him as he nodded.

"And I'm listening.." he trailed off.

"Well, back at home I was the leader of the fighting squad of the pack. And I'm not saying that I want to over that cabinet in your pack-" he cut me off.

"You mean our pack, but continue on." He replied as I rolled my eyes.

"Basically what I'm trying to say is that, I wanna join the fighting squad," I told him as he started to shake his head.

"No, hell no!" He responded as I sighed and looked at him.

"Awe please Xander. This is the only time that I feel myself, and all my stress is gone free." I whined to him as he shook his head no.

"For one thing you are a future Luna. Luna's don't fight. They just sit around and talk about the drama going on in the pack." He replied to me going behind his desk and grabbing his phone. He grabbed his gym bag and started to put things in it.

"Yeah and a Luna should also know how to fight. My mother knew how to. And she was damn well good at it." I told him as he continued to pack it then looked at me.

"But your a lady."

"Oh I didn't know. I thought I was a full grown man." I shot back at him as he looked at me and smirked.

"Oh trust me neonata, with an ass like that I find it hard to believe that you are a man." He replied to me as I groaned.

"For one stop talking about my butt, and two I'm being serious." I told him as he looked at me.

"And I am too. Do you honestly think that I'm out of my right but perverted mind to let you in a cage filled with grown men to beat you to a pulp. I don't think so." He grabbed his gym bag and looked at me. "You are not joining the squad and that's final." He replied walking towards the door.

"Lets make a bet." I told him as he turned around and smirked at me.

"I'm all ears."

"If I fight your fighting squad leader, and I win you have to let me join the squad." I told him as he raised his eyebrow.