Chapter 29

*2 Days Later*

I stared at the girl in awe, as she was sleeping. As much as I knew how creepy it was, I was doing it. It amazed me how much she looked like Xander and I was a little jealous because of the fact that I no longer was the women who had his first child. I ran my hand through my hair as I tucked her into her the bed as I sighed. I pushed the hair out of her face and got up to see Xander standing there in the looking at me.

"It disgusts me how much bruises she have. It's like the used her as a punching bag and not only that, she hasn't eaten in weeks according what the doctor said.." I trailed off looking at her as Xander grabbed me.

"Baby we need to talk about this." he replied as I looked at him confused.

"About?" I asked him as he pointed to the girl. "I don't know what to do with her.." he trailed off as I scoffed at him.

"Xander this is your daughter. What the hell are you going to do kick her out. She's only 5 years old, and her only source of survival is dead. She needs you.." I told him as he leaned against the wall groaning.

"But what about Xaria and Nate?" he asked them as I looked at him.

"What about them? They have an older sister." I replied walking out the door to our room as he stopped me.

"Nevaeh don't start this shit. We need to sit here and talk about this." he replied grabbing my hand as I sighed.

"What the hell is there to fucking talk about Xander.  You knocked up some girl, had a kid that you didn't know about. What am I supposed to say congratulations on your 4 year old kid. It's a girl!?" I exclaimed at him. "You can not go in the past and fix this. You have to man up and take care of her. I'll help raise her because of how I see it, I'm the next best thing to a mother to her but as for now this conversation is over." I replied to him walking to the bathroom slamming it shut.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK NEVAEH!" he banged on the door, screaming at me through it as tears started to come down. I felt a pain in my side as I lifted up my shirt to see a cut that was bleeding. I fixed it as he continued to bang on the door. "OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR AND TALK TO ME!" He yelled. I opened it to see him standing their.

"What the fuck is there to say Xander!? You keep pressuring me on talking about this but I have nothing to fucking say. The only thing that I do have to say is that I'm angry, and betrayed that I didn't have your first child okay!? You have a whole other daughter who mother is dead and now I have to be her mother and- and she is so hopeless Xander." I screamed at him as tears came down my face as he grabbed me hugging me.

"Why couldn't you just wait for me?" I cried in his chest as he shhed me.

"I'm so sorry baby."

"Xander you have to be there for her. I knew how it was to grew up without a mother and father and it hurts to the core. She needs you while she is too young to understand." I told him as he pulled away nodding.

"And I am. I swear that I am. I'm going to be the best dad to Bailey, Xaria, and Nate. I just need you to help me." he told me as I nodded. He pulled me in for another hug as I hugged him back.

____________________________________

I was giving her a bath, and washing her hair. Her hair smelled like it wasn't washed for years, and her teeth were so stained. I felt bad for this little girl.

"Are you my daddy's mate?" she asked me as I nodded.

"Yes.." I told her massaging her scalp.

"You have some really pretty hair." she smiled at me as I smiled back.